• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS GUYS GUYS

I just discovered something big in the PokéBeach SoulSilver intro video! If you listen closely in the background, you can hear another person playing the demo, and the new Wild Pokémon Battle music is hearable! :]

Sweet. Though it would be nice if we didn't have to listen to the background noise for it.

I wonder if we'll have the Poketech available. They should atleast have some new features.

I find that highly unlikely, considering they already have the Pokégear. (Also, it's Pokétch.)

I hope that the pokegear is better than the Poketch. I mean, there are plenty of features that should be included now that they're standard. There's the Daycare notifications, the Coin Toss (LOL), the counting app (actually useful), etc.

And it would be nice if the Vs. Seeker got put in the PokeGear too~

Is the coin toss app really useful? LOL

Are you dissing the coin toss app? Don't diss coin toss! So what if I made some minor decisions with it?! I'm sure that everyone else here has decided everything by Coin Toss App too!

The coin toss is one of the two most useful apps, with the other being the happiness checker.

...In the Sinnoh games, at least. -_^ Kudos to whoever can tell me why.

Sweet. Though it would be nice if we didn't have to listen to the background noise for it.

Agreed. I swear, if I hear that dude say "HEARTUGOLDO to SOULUSILVAAAA" one more time . . . -.-;;

Also, no to the Poketch. Aside from the happiness checker, I never used it. It was more useful than the PokeNav, but yeah. I like PokeGear a lot more. <3 Though, random thought that just occurred to me: I remember a long time ago when we were all discussing the radio, and how could it would be to play your own music through it - and also around that time, people were debating whether or not the cell phone would be included, given that it was included in the first go 'round because, "It was the early 2000s, and cell phones were big news back then LOL."

This has a point, I promise!

Okay, if they were going to do something because a feature is "big news" in our world - like the cell phones were way back when - then, if they were going to let us play our own music (which they're not, but still), it'd be awesome if the PokeGear had an MP3 player of sorts in it, too. Radio for the radio stations, and then MP3 for your own music. Can't you just see a trainer with headphones coming out out of their PokeGear?

Yeah, zero chance of it happening, but it'd still be cool. Granted, you'd need a DSi, but all the same - maybe it'd be something for future gens?

...The ONLY Pokemon they have ever done at select cities would be Celebi at the JAA. Every other legenary has been made wdely available at least one point in time.

Wow, you say that and i do this :lol:
- By making that comment you sound quite Ignorant.

Here in Australia we rarely get events and when we do get them they are usually only in select cities. Nintendo hold their events in a few shopping centres in a few capital cities. For me to get to some id have to drive for 54 hours- And its not like i live in a small regional town - i live in the fifth largest city in Australia. Only one pokemon has been distributed via toys'r'us nationally. Shaymin still hasnt been distributed here yet and the DVD has been out for months. So i say bring on Wi-Fi and it will provide a fuller pokemon experience to those who have felt a lacking :p

Yeah I doubt that the poketch will return - but by the looks of it the pokegear wont fill the gap that the poketch will leave. I found some of the apps quite useful - for example the berry map, day care app and pokemon lover checker app.

Being Canadian, I totally agree with ya...

...Canada has never had an event since Mew in R/B/Y.

In other news and in relation to my previous post, I just hatched a shiny Cubone with a good nature and IVs! :D

Talk about lucky! Last time i tried to hatch a shiny i ended up with 9 full boxes of plain eevees.

And Scrawlers i totally agree about the mp3 - the first thing i thought of when i heard about the dsi was being able to listen to your own music on future pokemon games.

...it'd be awesome if the PokeGear had an MP3 player of sorts in it, too. Radio for the radio stations, and then MP3 for your own music.

Your own music seems unlikely, for reasons I've already stated. But they could easily do a sort of sound test with this. That would be cool.

Yeah, I know it's unlikely. That's why I said there was a zero percent chance. xD I just like the image of the trainer with earbuds coming out of the PokeGear. But, maybe that's because I'm attached to my headphones 99.9% of the time. xD;;

Your own music seems unlikely, for reasons I've already stated. But they could easily do a sort of sound test with this. That would be cool.

You're the one who suggested that it would have to get a higher rating, then E, right?

I kind of disagree with that because the game itself isn't inherently bad. And if you can name your Pokemon whatever, and I mean whatever within the allotted space. How is an Mp3 player which will only work with the DSi going to change the rating to Teen or something? Only if they included an inappropriate song within the game's programming do I see it being changed in rating.

Like I said, it could happen in-game with a sound test. You'd still get your trainer with earphones, he'd just be listening to "Route 35" rather than "I'm Too Sexy."

I like big butts and I can not lie,
You other brothers can't deny,
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste,
And a round thing in your face,

I'm, too sexy for my love,
too sexy for my love,
love's going to leave me...

Somehow, I don't see it happening.

I like big butts and I can not lie,
You other brothers can't deny,
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste,
And a round thing in your face,

I'm, too sexy for my love,
too sexy for my love,
love's going to leave me...

Somehow, I don't see it happening.

But it would be epic x 9000, you can't deny it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom