• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gossip about D/P

Pokemonguy

Ow.....
Reaction score
From what iv heard. I hear that the Wi-Fi connection lets u trade with people all over the world. I also heard that while trading you can actually talk to the people through the holes where the sound comes out! :boom: I think im gonna blow up from excitment. O in D/P they brought back the day and night & the week system. Plus, it actually shows night and day, for example: if the sun is setting outside, it will also be setting in the game! I just cant w8 till the D/P comes out! I will be adding more info soon.

No offense, but all of this is fairly common knowledge. Thanks for posting, though ^_^

From what iv heard. I hear that the Wi-Fi connection lets u trade with people all over the world.

Duh.

I also heard that while trading you can actually talk to the people through the holes where the sound comes out!

Those "holes" would be called speakers, and you use the microphone, NOT the speakers, to voice chat, and you do so while trading, battling, and...voice chatting.

:boom: I think im gonna blow up from excitment.

Almost happened to me last Summer.

O in D/P they brought back the day and night & the week system. Plus, it actually shows night and day, for example: if the sun is setting outside, it will also be setting in the game!

It doesn't actually know, it uses the DS's clock to estmiate when it would be setting.

I just cant w8 till the D/P comes out! I will be adding more info soon.

I can't wait either, and we don't need more info because they've been out in Japan since September.

You honestly think we don't know this stuff?

Well, I'll thank you for the effort. :)

All the stuff posted is really old news. Pokemon World knew about all of that in Summer of last year so...er...welcome to the future, bub.

I don't think this guy has ever been to a forum before. In which case, I am glad to have input from someone that hasn't been spoiled. I would like to know more from those who only get info from Nintendo Power or Pokemon.com. I want to know what kind of impression D/P has had on those that didn't already know about it.

Oooh yay gossip I can gossip!

DID YOU SEE WHAT HIKARI WAS WEARING LIEK OHMIGAWD

...Sorry, it had to be done.

I think her skirt is too short....there is no need for that kind of exposure, seriously

O you guys already know all this lol... I barely learned this stuff last week lol. :sweatlol:

Last edited:
Yeah, a few people got the games when they were released in Japan so we got a most of the information back in September and October of last year.

Lol,you should really read Bulbanews or Serebii News before posting,But i don't blame you since you are new.^^

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom