• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Grief Syndrome- Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Miss Eevee

OPPAN GARY STYLE!
Reaction score
Okay, i'm making a roleplay that is based in the Puella Magi Madoka Magica universe. If you haven't seen the Anime, or read any of the manga series, this RP isn't for you. also, this is the first Roleplay i've created.

The Story
In the Unova region, there are several vile creatures called witches, which haunt every corner. They whisper evils in a person's ear, causing them to commit suicide for no reason, or murder without motive. But, there seem to be the most witches in Castelia City, where the story takes place. One day, a small, white creature named Kyubey approaches you and a few others, and asks you if you want to make a wish. Any wish in the whole world (although there are some boundaries) and become a Magical Girl/Boy and fight these witches, but there is a cost...

The Rules
1- Only I (and a few other people who I choose) can play as Kyubey

2- you can play as a witch, but you are NOT allowed to make a witch as overpowered as Walpurgis Night (I might, late in the roleplay) , and NOBODY, NOT EVEN I can make a witch like Kriemhild Gretchen (Madoka's witch).

3- No wishing to be God, Invulnerable, Impossible to kill or *SPOILER ALERT* Unable to become a witch. Unless your character dies in battle or is murdered by another Magical Girl/Boy, it WILL eventually become a witch.

4- It goes without saying, no godmodding, no bunnying and I don't want to see a character committing suicide if it is a Magical Girl/Boy.

5- You're not a Magical Girl/ Boy unless you contract with Kyubey.

6- Have fun

7- If you've read these rules, have tiro finale in your sign-up sheet.

Sign-Up Sheet
Magical Boy / Girl Sign-ups

Name:

Soul Gem: (Colour, shape when transformed, and where it appears when you're transformed)

Appearance: (Not in Magical Girl / Boy costume)

Transformed Appearance / Magical Girl/Boy costume: (Colours must match Soul gem colours)

Weapon:

Special Attack: ( E.g Mami's Tiro Finale, Homura's ability to stop and turn back time )

Wish:

Personality:

Other:
------------
Witch Sign-Ups

Name: *Optional

Appearance:

Type: (e.g Charlotte is a dessert witch, Oktavia von Sekendorff, Sayaka's witch, is a mermaid witch, etc.)

Nature:

Personality:

Attacks:

Barrier / Labrynth discription:

Other:

My characters

Name: Haruka Toyama

Soul Gem: Orange, double-edged Axe-head, on heart

Appearance: 5 Ft. 2, pale complexion, freckles, ginger hair tied up in waist long side-ponytail, golden eyes, usually wears black jeans and a light blue turtleneck, with green converse.

Transformed Appearance / Magical Girl costume: ginger hair tied up in waist long side-ponytail, golden eyes, a Viking helmet with orange horns (which she can use to generate more weapons), spiked orange shoulder pads, silver armour which goes to her ribs and leaves an opening around her heart and soul gem, a large, black leather belt, an orange dress which is torn at the bottom that goes to her knees, a silver shield and black combat boots.

Weapon: Battle Axe

Special Attack: Haruka uses one of her axes to throw at a witch, and as it is thrown it quickly grows bigger and bigger.

Wish: To protect my friends

Personality: Feisty, strong and has a sharp tongue, and fiercely protective of her friends. Haruka would do anything for a friend. She is rather tomboyish, and athletic, yet is very vulnerable if she feels abandoned. Haruka loves stuffed animals, and adventure novels. She forms a close attachment to Kyubey.

Other: lives by herself.

Name: Arlita Sun

Soul Gem: Red and orange, sun-shaped, and on her left hand.

Appearance: 5' 5" and weighs in at 135 pounds. She appears to wear an orange vest and red tights, and a white shirt and sandals. Has shoulder length red hair and hazel eyes.

Transformed Appearance: And orange top and red coat are in placement of the white shirt and orange vest, and she is 5' 7". Her tights are replaced with red jeans, and her sandals are now red flats.

Weapon: A dualblade.

Special Attack: Flaming Strike- Arlita's sword catches flame and she repeatedly slashes her foe.

Wish: For the safety of her mother.

Personality: Arlita is a constant caretaker. Her healing skills are always put to the test when she finds an injured person. She also is intelligent. She thinks fast and tells others her plans before doing her usually insane stuff, and takes all's inputs.

Other: tiro finale, She has a mother named Tarli.

I suggest adding an "Accepted" and "Waiting List" spoiler module on your first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom