• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Suggestion Group VMs

Buzz

My friends are my power!
Reaction score
There should be something that allows normal conversations, like those that take place in VMs, except as a group with 3 people.

There is no place to actually hold a thread that is simply a conversation between people so I think that this would actually be a good idea.

Or, there could just be a subforum that has a section to make a thread for the sake of having a conversation with more than 2 people in it.

Yes, I know this. But, I mean a thread that is specifically for just the people. Not a general chat where anybody can jump in.

I agree with this, it'll make conversations between myself, Gastly's Mama and Flame Haze easier when we wanna talk about our 'verses.

There should be something that allows normal conversations, like those that take place in VMs, except as a group with 3 people.

There is no place to actually hold a thread that is simply a conversation between people so I think that this would actually be a good idea.

People use Social Groups to do this as well, you can put something together and invite the people only you like in and chat about whatever you want in private.

You could give that a shot.

As you've seen, chat threads in the public space tend to get... messy. It'd probably be better to keep them off to the side.

Rayne has the right idea. I'm not even certain there is a way for vBulliten to do this.

That is a very good idea. I never thought of that.
Thanks!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom