• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

no, i like honchkrow even though i cannot spell it for the life of me
i like how its based off of the mob and whenever im roleplaying as fuyuhiko from danganronpa and there's pokemon involved hes got one

ledian

@Rainami I'm 90% sure you have some kind of personal vendetta or something against me. You're just so mean all the time.
she's probably just in a mad mood
that was the best comeback imma start using that

yes, way too humanoid looking, not something that will ever catch my attention

Machoke

neutral, I prefer heatmor

torkoal
I love roserade too...
pangoro's neat. He's whatever.
I just want to know why rainami did what they did.
Anyway, Durant
at first I was just lowerin' roserade because its score was high and I didn't want it to win
I don't dislike it per se, but I prefer roselia
but you kept incessantly whining and screaming about us lowering it, to the point where I couldn't resist continuing to lower it
it's okay to get upset about a pokemon you like being lowered, but dude, come on

someone got it right, not fan of it

how about another I love, other's might hate - Fennekin

Since when do people hate Fennekin? The only Kalos starter line I don't like is Froakie's. I mean, I guess the first forms all right, but it progressively gets worse as it grows. But Fennekin is great! I have no bad things to say about any form of Fennekin.

Lickilicky

Back
Top Bottom