• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

No, I wouldn't dare criticize an iconic ecological hallmark of the Alola region. Almost none of the original Regional formes introduced in the region I have any animosity towards... and for the matter there's not very many Pokemon in the seventh generation that I dislike. I quite fancy this larger-than-life arboreal beast.

Keldeo

yeah, i'm definitely not a fan of it. it's just... lazy. electrode's shit-eating grin at least gives it a distinctive personality, voltorb is just... a sentient pokeball with eyes.

squawkabilly?

oh yeah. the... yellow dog thing.
that mon was so incredibly unnecessary. we already had a yellow electric dog and manectric already proves that subgenre of pocket monster is, er, not the most appealing one out there.
in other words, the nail has been hit on the head. boltund is terrible in my eyes. (sorry boltund fans.)
(also, earthbound reference caught and subsequently appreciated.)

grimmsnarl?

Back
Top Bottom