• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

some tv show i haven't watched.

so let's talk about magic. we can bicker on the exact rules, if you like. there are all sorts of grimoires and cryptonomicons. I've got a AD&D manual somewhere. at the core, though... magic is taking a thought and making it real. taking
a lie and making it truth. telling a story to the universe so utterly, cosmically perfect that for a single, shining moment... the world believes a man can fly.

i don't know.

i am going to continue doing this quote, occasionally giving hints, it is from a comic book, you dont have to say the exact volume or anything, but guess what character the comic is about:
so let's talk about magic. we can bicker on the exact rules, if you like. there are all sorts of grimoires and cryptonomicons. I've got a AD&D manual somewhere. at the core, though... magic is taking a thought and making it real. taking
a lie and making it truth. telling a story to the universe so utterly, cosmically perfect that for a single, shining moment... the world believes a man can fly.

No clue

“Woman! I’ve got business witchu. I hear some crazy bitch dressed up like a maid is asking all over town where she can find the Columbian Mafia wearing this crazy outfit you’d only see in a movie. Any pendejo would remember someone in an outfit like that. Well now that you called us here WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? EH?”

“I’m glad you came, as it was my intention that you find me. I have a few questions I’d like to ask. Please excuse me, but I’m afraid I may have no other choice but to be rude”

(Laugh) “DID YOU HEAR THAT? “BE RUDE” she said! WHAT A CRAZY BITCH!” (Keeps laughing)

(Finally someone got it)
I really wish I new. I’ve heard it in various media.

“What’s next? A workout followed by a romp around the room that goes… beatboxing” “Aw, why’d ya stop?”

Gives me inside job vibes, specifically brad I think?

"40 seconds until self-destruct, we're doomed"

probably incorrect, but this immediately made me think of the train rush level in a hat in time

if i had to do it all over again, i would not have chosen this life. then again, I'm not sure i ever had a choice. these were my thoughts as i raced away from the market, with a stolen roast tucked under my arm.

No clue

“FOX FIRE”

So my first hint was Ocean Studios dub. High School DXD is not an Ocean dub

Second hint: It’s from an Isekai. (That description is up for debate tbh)

Azumanga Daioh, classic.

"I'm not violent at all, look!"
"But you killed those people!"
"Did I? What he doesn't know is that I'm using reverse psychology on him."
"I can tell you're trying to use reverse psychology on me."
"That proves he doesn't know!"

Back
Top Bottom