• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

No clue.

You know, what's that story about the two sides that were fighting and, then a guy from one side got with a girl from the other side and their love sort of brought the groups together?

Please stop using that. Nobody's getting it.

"I am about to commit a direct violation of our orders. Any of you who wish to object, you do so now. It will be noted in my log."
"Captain...I believe I speak for everyone here, sir, when I say...to hell with our orders."
"Red alert! All hands to battle stations! Engage!"

YTMND

"WELCOME TO CHEESE LAND! We have many great attractions! In addition to all this cheese that shall consume all, we have this giant wedge of cheese that you can ride as a ramp! People will want to pay big bucks to visit this place! I'll be rich, I say!"

No idea.

#1: "And now back to wagging my little finger."

#2: "It is the first new century, in 100 years. When I felt like I should cry, I laugh away my tears."

?

"WELCOME TO CHEESE LAND! We have many great attractions! In addition to all this cheese that shall consume all, we have this giant wedge of cheese that you can ride as a ramp! People will want to pay big bucks to visit this place! I'll be rich, I say!"

?

Back
Top Bottom