• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Metal gear solid

Well, see, when a mommy zombie and daddy zombie love each other very much...

^ No idea
^^ Henry from FE:A

"do you know that there are three things I particularly hate: kids, animals, and women with attitudes. So tell me, why are all three of them neatly gathered on our ship?!"

^ No idea

...How the heck do you not know this? You're on BulbaGarden and it hasn't been that long...has it?
equkpk.png
NoirGrimoir's? No idea.

Death is stupid!

I'm honestly not certain, but I wanna say "Soul Eater" Just 'cause Death the Kid.
...How the heck do you not know this? You're on BulbaGarden and it hasn't been that long...has it?
equkpk.png
Maybe 'cause of the fact not everyone has watched the Japanese version, and some of us feel like Googling it is cheating.

"I like karate." "I like karaté." "I like money-é." "...I hate all of you."

No clue.

"Let's go forth as men of science and help a medieval Bishop exorcise a demon."

No clue
"Continue file #666*
*ripped from a college studunt s diary be fore he suidied

JelloApocalypse's 'Welcome to Fanfiction.Net' video. The best part of that video BTW.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade."

Last edited:
Would it by any chance be Naotsugu from Log Horizon?
There are two types of men in this world, open perverts who admit it, and closet perverts who don't. I AM TOTALLY OPEN.

"Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle, I'd rather flex my muscles."

Back
Top Bottom