• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Is that Weird Al's "Anytjing you want"?
"People die when they are killed by blood loss!"

Still no clue.

"The easiest way to make a main character likeable is to make them a chicken."

Nope.

"Delicious kitty... Oh. Ouch. Kitty tastes like a potato... Oh... So nice. Where do I start? It all looks so good... Little winged potatoes- OUCH, that's my snout! Ow! Let go! ... This potato's got big ears. Yes... It's a whole buffet... Oh, new potatoes! Hm."

No sé.

"Well now I'm standing. Happy? We're all standing now. Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle."

I don't know. I'm assuming the blanked out name is also the title?
Ninja'd: Dammit Leet. On the plus side I know this one. It's Guardians of the Galaxy. Specifically Rocket Raccoon, probably my favorite in the movie.

"Someone once told me friendship is magic. That's ridiculous. You can't turn people into frogs with friendship."

Earthbound?

"Tails are beautiful, I would love to have one, I think it would feel neat."

Back
Top Bottom