• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

No idea.

For not correctly guessing this reference, YOU LOSE THE INTERNET!
That is, unless you actually know where it's from.

Last edited:
Do I know the above reference?

Yes, no...Maybe...I don't know...Can you repeat the reference?
If you don't...YOU LOSE THE INTERNET!

And yes, I referenced two very different things. Guess both, if you can.

"Lose the internet" sounds like the opposite of "win the internet" which is thrown about practically everywhere. I have honestly no clue about either.

"Arr, I di'n't steal no Belt of Gender Changin', Lass. I stole a Belt of Genre Changin'"

"Did I miss anything interesting?"
"That depends. Are you interested in a rust monster banking a ball off some idiot?"
"I'm not su-" *SPANG*

"I tol' you... we removed our vampire weaknesses."
"No vampire weaknesses perhaps... Too bad your brother couldn't bear to part with hisss trendy gluten intoleranccce!"
And yes those extra letters in smaller text were actually there.

"Did you just send them to their deaths you horrid little man?"
"Letting customers cark it would be bad for bizzo love. I'm merely teaching them not to haggle with their informants."

"Stop motorboating!"
"Umm... That's "showboating"
This one's this weeks, so any fan should know it by now.

"Why would they leave a ledge by the trapdoor?"
"Because the tough adventurers hang back while the smart ones try to get the door open. Wouldn't want those tasty brains going splat, now would we?"

Hints:
  • Webcomic
  • D&D
  • The monsters are the protagonists!
Rusty and Co. A comic about Rusty, Mimic, and Cube, a party of monsters that band together to prove that they, too, can be fearless heroes. Just like all those elves and humans and other “pretty” races

New one!
*The match was just won by electrocuting one team*
Announcer 1: You know what I call that victory?
Announcer 2: "Shocking?"
Announcer 1: No. "Well earned", what you said was stupid.

Do I know the above reference?

Reference #1: Yes, no...Maybe...I don't know...Can you repeat the reference?
Reference #2: If you don't...YOU LOSE THE INTERNET!

And yes, I referenced two very different things. Guess both, if you can.
Keep in mind that the first reference has a very small change from the original quote.

No clue..........

For not guessing what I reference now, YOU LOSE THE INTERNET!
You're an ace idiot unless you do know what I referenced.

EDIT: Because I can, let's add a second reference. If you don't get this one, you may BURN TO THE GROUND!

Last edited:
No idea...

#1: For not guessing what I reference now, YOU LOSE THE INTERNET!
#2: If you don't get this one, you may BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND!

(The all-caps parts are the actual references. I just gave them a bit of context)

Back
Top Bottom