• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

No idea.

"Hello Grandmother. I like jellyfishes. You see, they are energy fishes. At least according to Finding Nemo."

Not a clue, sorry.

1: "Let's re-shuffle the spaces again!"
2: "I swear to god...I swear to go-"
*Star appears*
"I'M SO DONE! I'M SO DONE! What the hell is this!? What the hell is this!"

No idea.

1 "This is more exciting than that time I saw Bobby McFerrin fall down all those stairs."
2 (falling down stairs) "Hoo! Bapa Ee Aa! Huuu! Pap Uuu Ii! Huu! Bapa Ee Aa! Huu bapa uu ii!"
3 "Cool!"

No idea.

"We've solved the mystery of the ancient ruins, the mystery of the pirate king's gold, the mystery of the haunted mansion and now we face the most obligatory of them all: the mystery on the train!"

Transformers: Cybertron

“The devil made me do it. It was all his fault. Yup, all him. Look at them shake. I don’t blame them. The second I spotted them, I put a lid on the tin and ran away. In other words, I kidnapped them. Is there any way to spin this? I mean, any way to solve the problem?”

IDK

Character 1: "I have been thinking... Monkeys are so... Clever and they're sensible, in that they leave the skins on the bananas that they eat... Is it... Nessecary... To test cosmetics on them? I mean, how important is lipstick to you, (Character 2)?"

Character 2: *Flails hands about* "Not very."

Not a clue.

"We've solved the mystery of the ancient ruins, the mystery of the pirate king's gold, the mystery of the haunted mansion and now we face the most obligatory of them all: the mystery on the train!"

No idea.

"Let this be a lesson, kids. When debating, solve your disagreements not with words, but by screaming "I AM A MAN!" and punching them in the guts. (...) Yes, even if you're a woman, you should shout that you are a man, otherwise it doesn't work."

Back
Top Bottom