• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess The Next Poster's Favorite Human Character from Pokemon!

Nemona is my favorite friendly rival. She’s also part of the Paldea friend gang which is my favorite too! I’m definitely a Nemona fan.

Norman

Certainly the best Protagonist's Dad in the Pokémon game franchise, Lol. He's so cool that he even has the strongest Pokémon in the region, only comparable to the game's cover legends, as his faithful partner.

---------------------------------

Jacq

Last edited:
For how many issues Sword and Shield had with its story; both endgame and postgame, this guy was definitely not one of them. He was a great proper introduction to a Dark type Gym Leader, and I really enjoyed him throughout the postgame. I can never not enjoy a character whose personality is jaded and tired in a world that is contractually optimistic and light-hearted; just like Nanu before him.

Wally

Not really. Nemona is, admittedly, a pleasant character, but, in my opinion, she falls into the common place of many characters in the franchise, offbeat and hopelessly talented trainers. And, beyond that, she doesn't transpire, in my opinion, much personality.

Nemona is a girl who puts her heart and soul into what she does so that, in the first minutes of the game, we already have almost a complete understanding of the character, therefore she ends up not adding much to the story and journey of the game, except for the simple pleasure of the battles.

At the same time, one of the characters that I am most indifferent to in the game is Nemona. I kind of like her personality, but I don't think she's an interesting character.

As always, she gives herself completely to what she does and, in the first few minutes, we already have an almost complete understanding of the character, which does not add much to the story and journey, except for the simple pleasure of the battles.

I have nothing against the character, but perhaps she is, for me, the "weakest rival".

Let’s say... Oichi ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom