• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

I understand that it is opinions, having clashing opinions and arguing is a whole point of the thread. :) I like arguing in a good-natured way so I don't mind hearing clashing opinions. Actually, I love rivalry! (between pokemon and people) And it is good that you like Medicham because I like it too!
I love Gardevoir. Especially male Gardevoirs because..eh..they are so amazing... I had one in Platinum and it was a sight to behold!
Regigigas?

I like the idea behind it, but Its design isn't as good as the other Regis and it's kinda s*** in battle unless you can keep it alive for five turns, which is harder then it sounds.

Lopunny

It is cool, but in terms of performence, there are better Dragons in the form of Hydreigon, Salamence and Dragonite.

Sylveon

I like Wobbuffet but it is difficult to use! I really want to master using it!
I personally would advise against it, but should you attempt to do so anyway, just remember that due to recent changes in mechanics from Gen V to Gen VI, Shadow Tag has no effect on Ghost types, so they will be ably to switch out normally.

Anyway... Meh.

Seismitoad

I personally would advise against it, but shoudl you attempt to do so, just remember that due to recent changes it the game's mechanics, Shadow Tag has no effect on Ghost types, so they will be ably to switch out normally.
I am aware of it... It is too bad because this useful pokemon could have a lot of potential if it wasn't so difficult so use.
Seismitoad? I think it is normal. The most memorable one belonged to Ghetsis so kinda reminds me of him. Other than that, nothing much.
Golurk.

I could take it or leave it, honestly. I remember it mostly for how it can learn Fly.

Thoughts on Misdreavus?

It is a ghost. I like ghosts... Thought there are better ones.

Speaking of 'cool' Ghosts... Chandelure.

Loving Chandelure even though that Elite Four Chandelure was the hardest pokemon for me to beat in the whole Unova league... I love Chandelure because it looks kind and spooky in the same time. The same with Drifblim.
Xatu

I am the Machampion.

...Lame pun is lame. Anyway... It is now story time with Etrian Oddity. Enjoy.

When the below user was a wee lad/lass, his/her mother gave him/her a gift for his/her birthday - a Pokémon egg. Naturally, being too young to legally catch Pokémon or even get a starter from the local Professor, this made the below user very happy.

"I hope you will take good care of it" the below user's mother said.

"I will," the below user replied.

And so, for the next couple of months, the below user did not let the egg leave his/her sight until finally, one cold winter's night, a faint light could be seen within.

"Mummy! Mummy! It's hatching!" the below user cried.

And so, the two huddled together that night, anxiously waiting for the egg to hatch, until they could hold their eyes open no longer and drifted off to sleep.

When the below user awoke the next moring, he/she was greeted with a surprise: sleeping in a little ball on his/her lap was a bug-like Pokémon, the remains of an eggshell sprinkled amongst the white fluff on its back.

"Why hello there, little guy," the bellow user said, "I haven't seen a Pokémon like you before."

As if answering the boy/girl's unasked question, the Pokémon uncurled from its sleeping position and let out a tired 'Larvesta,' as if greeting the below user.

And from that moment on, the below user and that Larvesta were the best of friends.

...I can do something more interesting then just posting 'do you hate/like this Pokémon' every now and then, can't I?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom