• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Ehhhhh......I've always liked Goodra more than Sliggoo, that still stands now. Not saying Sliggoo's bad, it's just I think I like Goodra more because Sliggoo doesn't really resemble a dragon, while it's evolved form does more. Speaking of though, really like do like Hisuian Goodra, probably my favorite Hisuian Form (and might just be one of my favorite Steel types now, right up there with Lucario) along with Hisuian Decidueye! That's why they're both going on the team! (When I get to that point, that is.)

Origin Form Dialga?

Oddly enough, I don't hate it, despite the aggravation they've caused me (and everyone else) over the years and how maligned they are. (I actually have more of a problem with their evolved form Golbat, ugggh so many wild encounters I couldn't run from, both their speed and damn Mean Look :cautious:.) I like how if you actually take the time raise one with love and care, you'll be rewarded with a fast-as-hell Crobat, who's an actually great Pokemon. Could also just be because I love Flying types and flying creatures in general, though.

Raikou

The Sketch gimmick is neat, I actually used to have a lot of fun with it back in the day in Pokemon Emerald when I found out it could Sketch Transform. Kid me was like, "Cool!" That said, its offensive stats still suck, how I wish it didn't because its gimmick is actually pretty cool and a lot of fun.

Blissey

I like it, and thoroughly enjoy using it for playthroughs once in a while, but there is the subject of the... memes.
8.5/10

Dhelmise

9.5/10, very cool and underrated pokemon. Only reason it loses points is its non-accessability and high evolution level, making it a pain to use.

Golurk

Back
Top Bottom