• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess what the next user likes

Sure

The Denver Broncos
I made this Rocket League car design
1641921751723.png

Depends on what kind of card games we're talking about: I don't know how to play more than a couple game that can be played with the standard 4-suit, 52-card deck, but I'm a big YGO fan and play the card game whenever I can talk one of my siblings to playing (I've also spent I think 400+ hours on Duel Links), and I've played some MTG and a fair bit of the Pokemon TGC, and we have almost all the games from Unstable Games which are all fun.

Butterflies?

... What even is that

I had to resist the temptation to just quote a lot of the ones on here, y'all had a lot of stuff I really like lol.
View attachment 154636
After this cuts off, number 9 was "Family Tradition" by Hank Williams, Jr. and 10 was "Red Dirt Road" by Brooks & Dunn, for anyone curious.
Eyy nice, I enjoy country music but my brother's a really big country fan and knows more than me, I showed him this and he approved greatly.

Anyways, for game purposes, do you like Sprite mr (or ms) Next Poster?

Back
Top Bottom