• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Endgame - "Decisive Fire" ~ Mafia/Indep Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Night 5 - "Fangs of the Enemy" ~ 10/6/2014

@Momoka;
If you are Lynchproof, I am inclined to believe you are Mafia since I am Town Governor and there also was Rabbit's role, which would make it too many Town roles that alter votes and lynches.
If you are Bulletproof, Revenge counterclaimed you and told the truth.

And in the end, I have not even realized what exactly you are. That mistake was more of a slip-up, that's why I suspect you this much.

@Momoka;
If you are Lynchproof, I am inclined to believe you are Mafia since I am Town Governor and there also was Rabbit's role, which would make it too many Town roles that alter votes and lynches.
Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying, I honestly do agree with you on this except for the lynchproof thing because I am 1x bulletproof, but... there isn't much of anything that can prove this. Unfortunately.

In a game of this size though, is it really so unusual? I mean, it might depend on every other players roles to see if it's balanced or not.

So, you claim Bulletproof despite Revenge flipping just that. This I find suspicious, and I hope others do too, as said Ace Attorney Joltik was this exact case and not vigkilling her ended badly for town.

Day6_zpsb46b9ebb.gif

DAY 6 - "Kira"

That unit that had been destroyed to Kira’s left… he recognized it to be Waltfeld’s. The destruction of his unit did not signal the end of the battle, and Kira was able to spare only a mere moment to lament the man’s sacrifice before having to focus once more on the conflict at hand.

With a pained yell, Kira lunged forth at his enemies. He took care to avoid damaging the cockpits of his opposition and concentrated on hitting only the appendages of the units to prevent anymore unnecessary deaths for either side.

There was one type of attack that would be nearly impossible to prevent, and at the sight of the Dominion preparing to fire their Lohengrin cannon at the Archangel, Kira's worst fear was realized. As he entered SEED mode, Kira rushed in a hasty attempt to protect his friends and allies aboard the Archangel. Positioned directly in the range of the Lohengrin's blast, he braced himself to receive the brunt of the blow knowing that it would likely prove fatal.

In his last teary-eyed message to the Archangel, Eternal, and Kusanagi he left encouragement for the others to not give up, no matter how bleak the situation may appear. "Everyone," he said, "please remember that everything is riding on our shoulders! Don't give up, this is a fight we cannot lose!"

"Kira..." Lacus lifted a trembling hand to her mouth in a futile attempt to muffle her audible sadness.

"I have faith... that you can all bring a true peace between Naturals and Coordinators."

The final message from the Freedom pilot brought with it a mixture of tears and fighting spirit to the remaining members of the Three Ships Alliance. They were still alive after all, and it was up to them to bring the dreams of those who had perished to fruition. Kira's hope allowed him to save them all, and that hope must not be allowed to die.

Kira_zps82c112c3.jpg

Kira Yamato

Mobile Suit: GAT-X105 Strike Gundam & ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam

”What the hell can you hope to protect when your feelings are the only weapons you've got?”

A Coordinator who lived on Heliopolis prior to its destruction. When an attack from ZAFT left Kira with no option but to pilot the Strike to protect his friends, he became entangled in the war between ZAFT and the Earth Alliance.

As a Coordinator, he possesses mental and physical capabilities beyond that of the Naturals and was able to create an effective OS for the sole mobile suit that remained on Heliopolis after ZAFT forces captured the rest. Thus – despite the initial distrust the Earth forces had toward him as a Coordinator – he became the Strike’s pilot and primary offensive force on the Archangel, unfortunately bringing him into battles with his close friend Athrun, a pilot with ZAFT.

Kira is a kind individual who does not enjoy fighting and does so only to protect those he cares about and to fight for an eventual peace. He is strong in his convictions, though he is also prone to moments of depression that results from the death he sees and inflicts on a regular basis as a result of the ongoing war

Full of hope for a better future and a talent for comforting others, you are a motivator. Three times in the game during a night phase, you may send a PM titled “Motivate: Player.” The chosen player will receive some sort of boost to their ability. Be careful, this will also give mafia a boost if chosen!

You are allied with the Three Ships Alliance. You win when all members of the Warring Forces are eliminated.

Good luck, and have fun!​
Midorikawa has been killed. She was Kira Yamato, allied with the Three Ships Alliance.

It is now Day 6. This phase will end on June 13th at 10:00 PM US EST/GMT -4. You may begin placing your votes.

this game is making the Earth Alliance look like 20x worse than ZAFT oops

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Day 6 - "Kira" ~ 11/6/2014

18 players
1 indep, 4 mafia 13 town is probably the ratio from the start.

None of the mafia died and there's 10 players left.

Oh snap we lost the main character

So, you claim Bulletproof despite Revenge flipping just that. This I find suspicious, and I hope others do too, as said Ace Attorney Joltik was this exact case and not vigkilling her ended badly for town.
Of course I am. I already said that I made a mistake saying I was 1x lynchproof. You'd find it suspicious either way; if I suddenly went in saying "oh no no i really am lynchproof" then that wouldn't help my case and it'd just make me look even more suspicious. Claiming what I really am, bulletproof, after Revenge's lynch puts me in the same boat. Why not just go with what my role is if I'm going to be suspected-- I've already mentioned several times that I'm bulletproof so I'm not sure as to why that'd change.

That's not the problem. Even if you are Bulletproof, we had Revenge who just flipped as such. I am suspicious of 2 Bulletproofs in the same game. Someone has to be mafia, and if we go by claims, yours is the jumpier, since it's the same with a dead townie.

VOTE: Momoka

When Zexy recommended a Vigilante kill on Momoka, she told him to "hold the phone", which makes little sense to say because if she was really 1x Bulletproof, she'd have nothing to fear and it would prove her role.

*is shocked that he didn't think of this sooner*
OH YES.

VOTE: Momoka

Vote: Momoka

Per HD.

EDIT: I'm just gonna out. I'm a 1x vig. You can't say that "town wouldn't want to lynch me" doesn't sound scummy.

Per HD.

EDIT: I'm just gonna out. I'm a 1x vig. You can't say that "town wouldn't want to lynch me" doesn't sound scummy.

OBJECTION! You claimed amensiac to HumanDawn. You supposedly took the role of the cop.
Except if Human's playing tricks on me...

Per HD.

Were you the one who killed the bomb?

vote: Momoka
Yes.

Per HD.

OBJECTION! You claimed amensiac to HumanDawn. You supposedly took the role of the cop.
I also fake claimed amnesiac to Momoka and Revenge. Better to have the mafia kill me, rather than a pr.

Zexy... my husband... Would I ever lie to you?

you see, zexy pmed me a pm regarding the game with the title "The proposal."

Shiny Ditto claimed 1x Vigilante privately to me now.

Shiny Ditto said:
HumanDawn said:
So, what was the result on Momoka if you ended up checking her?

I was fake claiming the entire time to try to get the mafia to kill me. I'm a 1x vig, now basically a vanilla after I killed Elysion.

So yeah, what he's saying matches.

@FinalArcadia;

There's currently a hammer in the votes, do we need to wait another 24 hours for the phase to end?

@FinalArcadia;

There's currently a hammer in the votes, do we need to wait another 24 hours for the phase to end?
If I see no indication that things are liable to shift before 10:00, I could end the phase tonight potentially.

Though if there are any objections to that, definitely let me know! I've got no problem giving you guys the full 48 or cutting it to 24 if you all prefer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom