• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

I like they way Renbu

renbu.jpg

and Aketu

http://images.serebii.net/bw/aketu.jpg
[/spoiler]

look :cool:

"Adeku" well that's actually a lot better than Belle. I guess he'll be the champion in the anime.

But still what happened to Belle, and where does this guy pop up from?
That's why we're going to start getting deeper coverages to explain half of these things, especially why Catonea is here.

Dammit, I was like yay!! when I guessed right about Belle being champ. Then it kinda spoiled it with this other champ dude appearing. Well for me anyways...

what are you talking about?
1. that was 4kids not TCpi
While 4kids of didn't edit Lorelei. That was the 4kids of the past, the 4kids of now tends to edit clevagle and sometimes make breasts smaller.

TCPI however hasn't done this so far. There have been lots of characters showing cleavage wearing and revealing pretty skimpy oufits that weren't edited. Now as for Furou- there is a chance her outfit will be changed in the original version due to being too revealing.

Though who knows, maybe the anime will copy her original outfit.

So the first time you battle Belle, and she gets replaced by a Dakim expy the next time? That's strange. Not complaining though.

I'm a bit surprised with what they've done to the E4. Only 4 Pokémon each? Plus, the levers are lower than before. Oh well, there's always the rematches.

Furou, the flying leader, is HOT. Why are flying leaders always hot?

furou.jpg

She IS hot. I don't recall Winona being so hot, though. Poor thing, she's gonna be the victim of you know what rule.

And I find it dissapointing that she doesn't have a Wargle on her team. I thought it would be her powerhouse. But oh well. Life isn't perfect.

stop saying that girl is hot!'

heck, i wish they had N half naked

but of course they a bunch of old men
so all the girls will be vulgar

Kamitsure's sprite...
CONFIRMS NOTHING! Bah!

Looks pretty feminine, but... we've had those guys before. :I

(And Giima is WIN!)

She's wearing freakin heels. When was the last time you saw a guy wear heels and skin tight pants?

No, we won't stop, because yes, that flying type girl is probably the hottest girl in a Pokémon game ever.

Pokebeach claims Katorea (the 3rd psychic e4) is the same person as Caitlin in Platinum.

If this is true, then there are a hell lot of 4th gen cameo's.

She's wearing freakin heels. When was the last time you saw a guy wear heels and skin tight pants?

Last Halloween. But that's completely off topic here.

I do believe that Kamitsure is a girl. She looks too feminine to be a man.

Have Iris/other dragon leader teams been posted yet? I can't find them anywhere. BTW does she appear in Black or White? I'm a little confused.

1.Iris is in the games.

2.She is a gym leader.

3.She is in white.
I can't post the screenshots b/c i don't have links but go check those booklets with the Gl's, the headings on the page with Iris in it is white whereas the page with the old man has black background for the headings.

^ LOL i kinda ninja'd you.
but anyways check the color of the headings, the one with are white.

1.Iris is in the games.

2.She is a gym leader.

3.She is in white.
I can't post the screenshots b/c i don't have links but go check those booklets with the Gl's, the headings on the page with Iris in it is white whereas the page with the old man has black background for the headings.
I knew it, something was tellin' me that she's in the games but I couldn't put my finger on it. So this means she won't be in Black?

She is a Gym Leader. We've seen her picture in the game guide.

gym-leaders.jpg
'K

^ LOL i kinda ninja'd you.
but anyways check the color of the headings, the one with are white.

I didn't see your post. But I posted the pic you were talking about, so our posts kinda complement each other. :lol:

I knew it, something was tellin' me that she's in the games but I couldn't put my finger on it. So this means she won't be in Black?

She probably will be in the game, just not as a Gym Leader.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom