• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hai everyone!

Daixtey

Reaction score
Hai there, who might be reading this.

I just start introducing me with the normal things, I come from Germany am 19 years old and that's it... haha

Now to the Pokemon stuff, well I play Pokemon since a long time, but the time I really started playing it was when the 4th gen came along, and I played my Pearl copy non-stop. Now I started to abandon the games again, but still follow my Pokemon love with forums like these, fan-fiction, and yeah RPs haha I just can't let Pokemon go. To my more unusual hobbies which have nothing to do with Pokemon belong music, I rap since 5 years, well text and not recorded since I lack money, but some day and only in German and I am a huge sports fan too, yay haha

That was it, any open questions I love to answer, but most I love making friends like GastlyGibus who showed me this site so shout-out and a huge thanks to him. And to all others I am happy to meet you all :3

Thank you, Shiny Celebi : 3 And I am sure to check those out, yup. And I try to have a great time hehe

Hey Daixtey welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. Wanna talk anytime feel free to pm me. Take care.

Thank you to you too, Remnant, and I am sure to send you a message after all biggest reason to join here, make new people and make some more friends~ :3

Welcome to the forum Daixtey :) you have come to the right place, this is one of the most friendly forums I have ever come across :) if you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask me or another staff member

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom