• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Half-Caf Dunsparce Macchiato Lite™ (A Breeding Shop) -- Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Half-Caf Dunsparce Macchiato Lite™ (A Breeding Shop)

Hmm, does this shop do EV training? Was thinking of payment, and remembered I needed to still EV my shieldon, which'd be booooring for me...lol

Hmm, does this shop do EV training? Was thinking of payment, and remembered I needed to still EV my shieldon, which'd be booooring for me...lol

while i get the gist of EV training, i've never done it before myself. :\ that and i'm lacking items that aid in EV training.

alright no problem
but are you sure octillery learns water spout ??

well, Bulbapedia says Remoraid/Octilery learn it through Wailmer/Wailord and no one else. C:

Lol, it is suuuper simple to do, and if you do it my way, you can do 1 pkmn every 4 hours...which is pretty quick.

Lol, it is suuuper simple to do, and if you do it my way, you can do 1 pkmn every 4 hours...which is pretty quick.

after reading up on EV training, one poke every four hours sounds pretty quick. :O

Want me to show you how to do it? You'd need a few items, and a piece of paper/pencil comes in handy...

Want me to show you how to do it? You'd need a few items, and a piece of paper/pencil comes in handy...

sure. :D i'm pretty much done with SS, just filling my dex, so i don't have much else to do. shall we move the discussion to PMs?

Si....no way I'm free-teaching half of this site....lol
sure. :D i'm pretty much done with SS, just filling my dex, so i don't have much else to do. shall we move the discussion to PMs?

2nd cutomer.
Requesting:EEVEE ADAMANT natured
MY FC-5242 5053 3901
PAYMENT OFFERS- Dusk ballz, Quick ballz, shardz, etc....

Hey, I'm around to trade finally, if you're still online. A quick ball would be fine. :) (Random, but if you could send it with a Weedle as fodder, that'd be great.)

Just PM or VM me whenever you are ready to trade me a female Totodile! What do you want for it in exange? A cloned master ball or a HP Up?

Just PM or VM me whenever you are ready to trade me a female Totodile! What do you want for it in exange? A cloned master ball or a HP Up?

i will. C: and a Master Ball would be great. do you have any Hoenn/Sinnoh fodder to send it over with?

Requesting: A Top Percentage Ratatta, can I have Joey, pleasssee?? Lol :-D
Nickame:
Your FC: SIG
Payment offers: Turtwigeh holden a Master Ballz?

Nickame:

adding your order to our list. :D

Nickame:

I'll be making that as soon as possible, and I'll VM you once it's done. :)

And naturally, that payment sounds awesome.~

Lol, it's no prob, I have a million Master Balls, (my bro told me his Action Replay would help me, at the time I didn't even know what it was...) so I have a million... Like 850 left lol, each of my payments shall be sent with a Master Ball or a Master Ball itself!

Pokemon:Sneasel-Male
Egg Moves-Crush Claw and Ice Punch
Nature-doesn't matter, by stats do you mean IV's? If you can do those I'd like triple flawless. If you could I'll give you an event, if not you can choose a shiny :)

Payment-Event for IV'd one, or Shiny for just egg move'd one.

Pokemon:Sneasel-Male
Egg Moves-Crush Claw and Ice Punch
Nature-doesn't matter, by stats do you mean IV's? If you can do those I'd like triple flawless. If you could I'll give you an event, if not you can choose a shiny :)

Payment-Event for IV'd one, or Shiny for just egg move'd one.

adding you to the list!

Requesting: MYSTERY EGG!! OMGWTFLOL
Your FC: My SS FC in my profile.
Payment offers: Spinda with timer ball, dusk ball, net ball, dive ball or repeat ball.
By the way, if I hatch the egg, can I still nickname it?

Requesting: MYSTERY EGG!! OMGWTFLOL
Your FC: My SS FC in my profile.
Payment offers: Spinda with timer ball, dusk ball, net ball, dive ball or repeat ball.
By the way, if I hatch the egg, can I still nickname it?

Mystery Egg coming right up. C: we actually didn't have any ready, but i've got something in mind. i'd been meaning to make some anyway.

Spinda with Net Ball would be great.

and yes, you can name it whatever you'd like. :D

Pokemon: Hippopotas
Egg Moves: Slack off
Nature: Impish please :)
IV's:(if u do iv's if not its ok) HP and Defense
Payment: I can give u a shiny holding a TM is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom