• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

Oh! Yeah, that sounds like something Pikachu would say.....but i guess i was soo hungry i couldn't pay much attension to him just then T___T *get's shocked badly for being an idiot again* Okay! Pikachu! I g-g-g-get it! Sorry...*cough's out smoke after pikachu stopped the 'punishment rutine'* Oh, Pikachu...

Pikachu:"*glare's at Ash* *continue's to ask Patamon where the food might be in Pikachu*"
Ash:"Do you think he'll understand if you ask him in your own language like that? o_o;"
Pikachu:"...*face palm* (NOW he understood me?!..well...uhhh...okay then more power to him for that *ahem* lol! that trainer of mine...u.u; )"

*whispers to Pikachu* Your trainer is quite stupid, hahaha~ *back to normal tone* The food is just in that room over there. *points to a door with the word 'Dining Room' engraved above it*

WTH is a Pikachu?

It is THIS guy, and he is ALSO a POKEMON! *hold's up pikachu to Creed's face with a goofy grin*

Pikachu:"Pika! (Hi! My trainer is kind of stupid and it's kinda entertaining sometimes! I guess...)"
Ash:"*has read pikachu's thoughts a little* I'm not..THAT stupid, am I? :<"
Pikachu:"*shrug's but smiles at ash anyways* (I feel farely bad for some of the thoughts i think about him, really...but the way he abandon's some of his pokemon for every 'new region'..... -.-;*)"
Ash:"*won't even comment on what he heard next now*"
Pikachu:"*won't even bother to push the truth even farther as well*"
(xD; ) (yea..*i guess?*)

Now I understand how those gamers feel when that game company releases new, unoriginal monsters that don't deserve to even be called monsters. Get out of here, Shoutmon, you unoriginal monstrocity! You don't deserve to be called a Digimon! *extremely dislikes the new versions of Digimon*

I'm going to become the king of the Digital world. :D

NOT IF I STOP YOU!!!!!!! *Ash tries to run over to PUNCH OUT Shoutmon (omg awesome lolol..), but Pikachu bite's on Ash's jean legs, pulling him to the ground, making him trip and fall down*
Pikachu:"PIKAPI! (Ash! YOU CLOWN!)"
Ash:"...But the Digital World need's my help!....or maybe not...*think's for a moment*"
Pikachu:"*face palm**wonder's if he should zap ash again with an evil looking grin on his face....but then diside's maybe ash will relise his mistake now without. hopefully...*"

Don't worry, Ash, the DigiWorld is safe in the hands of us original Digimon. It's those new beasts that endanger the DigiWorld!

Now I understand how those gamers feel when that game company releases new, unoriginal monsters that don't deserve to even be called monsters. Get out of here, Shoutmon, you unoriginal monstrocity! You don't deserve to be called a Digimon! *extremely dislikes the new versions of Digimon*

I could beat you....once I digixros. :D

[video=youtube;9AO0seaQYSo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AO0seaQYSo[/video]

I managed to sneak back in!... And after messing around with the computer, I've finally learned how to upload pictures!!! Here's a picture Veemon's evolution!!!

256070-episode_22_screencap_17.jpg

Isn't he awesome??? :D

I wonder if maybe I'M a Digimon! I mean, they can become HUMANS, I think...right?
Pikachu:"*isn't quite sure what to think or say at this point, cept that Ash might really be losing it by now..."
Ash:"Pikachu! Do you believe in me?XD;"
Pikachu:"*PASSES OUT FROM EMBARESSMENT*"
Ash:"....maybe i'm not a Digimon. :| (gee, i hope pikachu is okay..)"
Pikachu:"*jump's up and nod's* (probably not...soo don't even try it! sheesh...*is, however, admitedly a bit confused about digimon becoming humans, too, though*)"

@Shoutmon
Perhaps, but where are the others you DigiWhatever with~? Without them, you can't become that too-complicated-for-even-a-Digimon thing.

@DAvis
This thing is trying to destroy the DigiWorld! *points at Shoutmon* Can you help me defeat it?

@Shoutmon
Perhaps, but where are the others you DigiWhatever with~? Without them, you can't become that too-complicated-for-even-a-Digimon thing.

@DAvis
This thing is trying to destroy the DigiWorld! *points at Shoutmon* Can you help me defeat it?

I can Chou-Shinka too. :D

WHAT THE HECK DID THE FLYING RAICHU-LIKE THING SAY!!!! IM SOO CONFUSED.
*Pikachu bite's Ash's leg for compairing Patamon to a Raichu, since he LIKE'S Patamon and doesn't like Raichus very much*
Oh...sorry about that, Pikachu...*i just wasn't sure what else to compair him too, and he looked a bit too CUTE to be a zubat, i guess. maybe, i guess Zubat aren't soo bad either...*

*AHEM* What's your name? *Ash point's to Patamon* Apperently, you know mine...I think. It's Ash Ketchum! I'm from Palate Town. *smiles*
Pikachu:"*grin's nervusly as well..* Pi Pikachu! (I'm Pikachu!) *point's to himself, proudly*"

@DAvis

What's that thing? A walking boomerang? Eh, I guess I can help, Patamon. Be right back, gonna wake up Veemon!

Chou-Shinka? WTF is that? *gets scolded by TK* Sorry, TK. Anyway, is Shou-Chinka something from Beyblade? It certainly doesn't sound like Digimon talk to me.

Thanks, Davis~ And if the others are here, can you get them to help defeat this insult to the name of all Digimon as well?

Oh, and I'm Patamon.

You still haven't told me your name yet, mr. orange zubat-ish thing...I NEED TO KNOW IT!!!
Pikachu:"...Pi Pika Pakapa! (I think it's Patamon! *hopes ash understands*)"
Ash:"Maybe it's Patamon, though."
Pikachu:"*smiles*"
Ash:"Thats what the other boy I never saw before seemed to address him as, from what I can tell, anyways..."
Pikachu:"*make's a dirty look at Ash's feet* Pikaa...*grown's*"

Aww, what is that little orange cute thing with wings doing here? :D

What's that thing? A walking boomerang? Eh, I guess I can help, Patamon. Be right back, gonna wake up Veemon!

No, it's the Bagura Army trying to destroy the Digital world. They've taken the Code Crown and are using it for evil to try to destroy both worlds.

Chou-Shinka? WTF is that? *gets scolded by TK* Sorry, TK. Anyway, is Shou-Chinka something from Beyblade? It certainly doesn't sound like Digimon talk to me.

Thanks, Davis~ And if the others are here, can you get them to help defeat this insult to the name of all Digimon as well?

Oh, and I'm Patamon.
Chou Shinka = Super Evolve, the term for evolution in XW. Shinka = Evolve. Watch the JP ver (the REAL version) of Digimon, you will know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom