• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

Gaaaaah I'm sorry don't hurt me anymore.
Or I might have to fight back.

*Takes her fan away*

Good.

I'd love to see you try. ;D

Hello there.

The dog in your signature is cute. >:3c

Why is it raising its hands like that?

[video=youtube;4YcZDmbuZOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YcZDmbuZOs[/video]
*Twister starts playing in background*
Is that a challenge?

I'd LOVE a challenge. >:3c

*prepares her fan*

Hello one and all. I've returned to grace this party with my fairly unnoteworthy presence.
Is there a fight about to start? :O I hope it's good. Seeing Yoshika dispatch idiots trying to tamper with the Mausoleum's seal got boring after maybe 100 years or so. She's so loyal and adorable. X3

Mehemehmehmehmehmeh!(Makes buttload of Japanese-Style Cincinnati Chili for the fight/Plays white noise to save the audience)

Sets up hot chicks in their sexy costumes to host party, dranks,foodcourts,candy, presents and video games yeah now that's how you set up a holloween party :cool:.

Mehmehmehmehmeh?<Who the hey is this non-costumed guy?>

me: a fool for Mammon to defeat.
Mammon: only for the right price.
me:, but that's way too high!

What's going on...? I think someone came here... and... he's forgetting something... ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom