• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nononononono. No cake without first volunteering to be a test subject for the Reanimation Project Take Two: Together, We Can Do It! This Time!

So might some kind soul point me over to the ladies. All on illegitimate business of course.

Oh no...I think a soul jar is coming after me....RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIVES!!!! *hide's behind Roxas*

Holy Water? I think I heard about that in my history class while in school. Is it similar to Romulan Disrupters?

The weird things humans believe in never cease to amuse me. Especially when there are very real horrors in the world.
Like failing a test or not enough portal funding.

Internet Troll:
You bear a striking resemblance to one of my former minions. Unfortunately for him, he failed to meet my expectations.

Excuse me, has anyone seen my wife?

*CRASHES INTO YOU* Hey!!! ANYONE SEEN MY CASH?!...cuz, ya know, I think this guy owe's me a bunch of it....*randomly check's his pokedex*...Wow! MARSHTOMP can ACTUALLY LEARN THE HIDDEN POWER?! *spazzes out*

My name is Jin-Soo Kwon. You may call me Jin, however. I am searching for my wife, Sun-Hwa Kwon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom