• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have a serious talk with Japan about these gimmicks...

I remember Kingdom Hearts had some dude named Roxas. I think he had silver hair and wore a blindfold....Seriously, how can a guy like ME compair to SOMEONE like HIM?! *sulk's in a corner...*

^^ Your spelling and grammar appears to be deteriorating...

You're****

lol

Barry-Imfiningyouforthatandyouhave10secondstopayup.jpg

I'm FINNING you for that very statement!!!!

Yes, the kind of stuff that Japan must have come up with behind your back Austria...

Kirby is Dedede's rival. He has the ability to inhale and copy the abilities of almost anything and he has no connections to Kingdom Hearts.

Time for me to kick back and sound like that hot chick with the dark skin;
"Your all such little kids~" *smirk's*

....What do you mean, Rock Head?

Oh and I smell ice cream by the way.
:ksmile::bawl:

Yes, the kind of stuff that Japan must have come up with behind your back Austria...

Kirby is Dedede's rival. He has the ability to inhale and copy the abilities of almost anything and he has no connections to Kingdom Hearts.

It is simply ridiculous...

It is simply ridiculous...

What the HECK is a RIKU? *Silver haired dude stare's me down* Oh, hi Roxas....Or was that Rocks head?

Come to think of it, I bet thats not really a human....*see's it form into a phantom* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what ice cream? I don't see or smell any thing!

*Stares down P-body*

Joke's on you, it's cat food scented ice cream.

Who are these people you all keep talking about?

I'M FINNING ALL OF YOU IF I DON'T GET MY ICE CREEEAAAMMM!!! *throw's flaming rocks at everyone*

Phantom:"*think's if he should try to possess this guy yet or wait till later on in the party....**take's Riku's form again*"

Orange, you have glitches to work out. It's definitely not because of Aperture Science's Dis-assembly Re-assembly Machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom