• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Handing Out All 3 Starters/Zorua/Pansage/Mienfoo

Re: Handing Out All 3 Starters/Zorua/Pansage

My black and white code is 2021 9414 6297

Cheers

My black and white code is 2021 9414 6297

Cheers
Perfect! I'll meet you in Wi-Fi with these:
* Tepig 6: Bold, ♂, Loves to eat.
* Oshawott 7: Careful, ♀, Mischievous.

I'm ready anytime
I'm coming on now
my FC is in my previous post

Edit: Thanks Shift

Last edited:

Okay, I'll be back starting at 8 PM EDT, and I'll check in every 15 minutes for a couple of hours. Anyone signing up, please read ALL the info. :)

ok i can offer a cyndaquil for these mons:

Pansage 2 Hardy, ♀, Alert to sounds
Oshawott 1 Adamant, ♂, Likes to run
Tepig 18 Lonely, ♂, Loves to eat

you didn't really specify if it's 1 for 1, so if i have to offer more for all 3, i can give treecko or squirtle.

My starter was a Snivy and my White FC is: 2666 1498 0511

ok i can offer a cyndaquil for these mons:

Pansage 2 Hardy, ♀, Alert to sounds
Oshawott 1 Adamant, ♂, Likes to run
Tepig 18 Lonely, ♂, Loves to eat

you didn't really specify if it's 1 for 1, so if i have to offer more for all 3, i can give treecko or squirtle.

My starter was a Snivy and my White FC is: 2666 1498 0511
I certainly wouldn't say no to any of those, but it's not a requirement. I'll mark those down for you; I can head online for a few minutes now if you want.

i can go online anytime, it's just that sometimes i get distracted with anime and forget about these things. so hopefully i can catch u when ur online

I'm hanging around WiFi now should anyone want to get in on it.

If we can't connect, log of of WiFi and log back in.

Started with Snivy. Can I get a Zorua, Oshawott, and Tepig?
No nicknames needed.
FC
3954 6480 6830

Started with Snivy. Can I get a Zorua, Oshawott, and Tepig?
No nicknames needed.
FC
3954 6480 6830
Sure, I'll get 'em out for you!
* Tepig 22: Quirky, ♂, Highly curious.
* Oshawott 23: Quiet, ♂, Sturdy body.
* Zorua 11: Jolly, ♂, Often scatters things.

Alright! Ill be in the wifiroom, if youre ready now?

Excellent, good sir! Thanks for the Tirtouga!

Thank you too :D
Haha I thought a Tirtouga and White Forest stuff wouldbe better trade fodder than some route1 stuff :p

No prob. But you're saying you don't want the other starters, then? I'll be back on tomorrow at 10 AM EDT.

May I have a Zoura? I dont care what nature either. And if you want anything for it please let me know.

No prob. But you're saying you don't want the other starters, then? I'll be back on tomorrow at 10 AM EDT.

Nope. Already got em. And um.....I have no idea what that would be my time, as it's 5pm as of now, but I'll be online checking this page :p
EDIT: Eh, just give it to someone else. I'm going away for a week with no wifi, so just cancel the trade for me. Thanks for the offer though.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom