• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hang on, what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strato Lucario

Registered Poké-Addict
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused. Last night, I posted a new thread at the B&W forum, with a poll. It was about the Pokewalker, whether it would make a return in Gen V (here it is - http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=56817)

However, overnight (by my time zone), someone took it over, changed the title (and the creator to themselves), and pretty much cut all evidence that I was the original creator, except the poll options saying the same thing.

Is this normal, or has someone stolen my thread? :eh:

Maybe the thread already existed but because yours had a poll, they (the mods) merged both threads....

Here's how it works.

When a staff member finds a thread that is a duplicate of a different, older thread, they usually merge the new thread in with the old one. You'll noticed your old title is still in the post you made. So, your thread joined a different thread that someone else made a while ago. Which is why we tell users to look for the thread they want to post before making it, or else this sort of thing happens. We don't want duplicates.

However, because of the information we have of Black and White, I locked the thread anyways because it's obviously not going to happen.

Ok, makes sense. But there's talk of a 'something' that must be included with B&W, because the games are apparently going to be boxed in the same way as HG/SS. Although I'm thinking this could be for a limited-edition figure of the version mascot. Then they'll box it normally, after the initial launch. If it's true, I'll use it as my lucky mascot for exams.....

That is for the Black and White forum, not here. Use the search function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom