• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here!

Last night, I dreamed that I bought a taco from a stand run by Jessie, James and Meowth. They weren't wearing their usual Team Rocket uniforms, but clothes made out of giant croissants. They then said that my meal came with a free toy, which was actually a Klink. The Klink then used Gear Grind on my head and I woke up.

yesterday i was reading the pokemon special till midnight and i dream that i was a pokedex holder from a new region with very strange pokemon, i was given an eevee and went off to fight a dark tipe gym leader i was fighting vs an absol until a large earthquake was happening and i went to the forest where i saw giovanni and ghetsis working together to find a legendary pokemon, the result was the region falling apart and me escaping to the nearest boat, it had its course towards hoenn and when i finaly relax i saw tha giovanni follow me unto the boat and fight vs me, when i was defeated he killed my eevee and when he look towards me a strange light coming from eevee's body and a strange color beam was fired at me sending me out of the boat and into a beach, but when i hit the sand i woke up =(

I admit I hav them quite often, but mostly I don´t remember them when I wake up.
But this night, for example, I had a dream where I was on some flea market with lots of Pokémon plushies and other merchandise. Since it was flea market I supposed it will be really cheap so I decided to buy some. Then I found out, they were much more expensive than they would be in regular stores. (I still bought Team Aqua keychain, even when TA are not my favourite villains IRL :D)

I once had a dream about a year back that I was watching an episode of the anime, it had the original anime trio in it, Ash was in his DP outfit and Misty and Brock were in the outfits they were in the last time they appeared, Pikachu was nowhere in sight, and they were in Celadon City for some reason, solving a mystery that involved the murder of a rich businessman. There was a robot Eevee in it that was owned by a crazy inventor who supported Ash and his friends and made robot Pokemon as a hobby, Ash had a Mienfoo and a Floatzel (which was obviously his Buizel evolved), Misty had a Dewott, Brock crossdressed, and there were overall wacky shenanigans.

Odd dream the other night;

tl;dr: basically I was some grocer in a run-down grocery store and ended up as an evil mastermind who gains revenge on those who had wronged him and has my team merge with N's Team Plasma; ends with strange romance with N.

What in the hell was I smoking the other night?

I don't know.

I keep having dreams where I own Reshiram, and then Zekrom appears, Fusion Bolts me off Reshiram's back, and I wake up when I hit the ground.

A while ago I had a dream that I was a mentally unstable Zorua who worked for Giovanni. I met my human self and my friend and tricked them into following me home for dinner. Then my dream changed and I was my human self. When we got to Zorua's home in the woods we realized it was Giovanni's house, where he lived with his wife, son, and daughter. I entered the house after Giovanni, where he revealed his true form. He was really a zombie:dead:! He showed me a large room where there were various chambers where he sucked the life out of people and Pokemon that he killed. He said he was going to kill Mewtwo next:bawl:. When it was time for dinner I was entering the dinning room where I was that his wife and children were also zombies. His son was playing with a handgun that Giovanni reassured me wasn't loaded. Then, the boy accidentally shot a hole in the wall. Giovanni continued to reassure me the gun wasn't loaded as we sat down at the table. Obviously, I knew it was:uhoh:. As we were sitting the boy slowly aimed the handgun at my head. I got up and tried to discreetly find an exit, when I realized that the doors had all disappeared. Giovanni sent the children after my friend and I, so we finally found a high window with a narrow plank leading to the top of a cliff. We barely got across the plank without falling or getting killed by the zombie children. Then we realized that the forest was an alternate world and the only way we could escape it would be to find the secret portal suggested by a riddle. We finally found it, a loop in a rope hanging from a tree, and escaped:phew:. The dream goes on longer, but that was the best part.
Last night I had a dream that Team Rocket captured Mew inside a huge mansion. My friends and I were trying to stop them, but then they unleashed a huge zombie army on us. We had to fight all of them off. I even got locked in a bathroom alone with one and had to rip off its leg, decapitate it, and throw it out the window:sweatlol:.

Had a dream about me and Furret doing fun stuff like Mordicai and Rigby from the Regular Show.

I remember that I had a dream about me being on a super mario galaxy planet and it was me and shaymin playing.

The oldest Pokémon related dream I can remember is from late 2006, little before I got my Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team: I was a Totodile, and I were hiding from people who immidiately started shooting me with riffles if I showed up. Yeah, really weird.

One of the best Pokémon dreams I ever had was when I were a Charizard (one of my favorite Pokémons), I flew aroung, chasing people and firing my Flamethrower. That was totally awesome.

And last night I saw a dream where the first generation six Pokémon was revealed. It looked something like Wobbuffet and Karrablast combined.

Had one last night. I dreamed I was trying to defeat a pair of Pokemon in a double battle; it was a pair of Legendaries up against my Golurk Riser and a Magneton. I defeated the two and heard the victory music, then suddenly I noticed a janitor, sweep up and staring at me. It wasn't a janitor, it was actually Brycen and he was a robot. He ripped off his jumpsuit, revealing an insane green and purple outfit and challenged me to a battle. I called out to Riser, who knocked Brycen on his tail with a quick Hammer Arm. (If Brycen was a robot, I guess he was technically a Steel type.) After I won the battle and hugged Riser, I found myself on a snowy mountaintop with a Ponyta beside me. In order to get down the mountain, I had to ride the Ponyta all the way down the peak, including jumping over a huge gorge that was in my way.

Yeah, that wasn't weird at all. :sweat:

Sounds like you might've been playing too much Pokestar Studios. :p

I once had a dream where Ash, Brock, and Bowser (random, lol) somehow met together and got stuck in quicksand in the desert on a full moon. They all sank in, but then the next scene showed them just waking up on the surface of the desert as though they had respawned. Nothing out of the ordinary happened afterwards except for the fact that Ash's Pikachu seemed to have been inhabited by the spirit of an ancient egyptian Lucario. Somehow, that allowed Pikachu to use any move in the games and have incredibly high base stats. As if Ash's Pikachu wasn't hax already...

I keep having 'waking' dreams, yanno, right before you really wake up. Usually, my Espeon is calling me, (in-game cry) but one morning, a Vaporeon was calling for me, too. I was weirded out, but during gameplay, I caught another eevee, and evolved into a Vaporeon. He's a good addition to my team.

I also had a dream were I was in a tournament with my Torterra.We were on the ice field I used earthquake against my opponents Arcanine and I won

Had one last night. I dreamed I was trying to defeat a pair of Pokemon in a double battle; it was a pair of Legendaries up against my Golurk Riser and a Magneton. I defeated the two and heard the victory music, then suddenly I noticed a janitor, sweep up and staring at me. It wasn't a janitor, it was actually Brycen and he was a robot. He ripped off his jumpsuit, revealing an insane green and purple outfit and challenged me to a battle. I called out to Riser, who knocked Brycen on his tail with a quick Hammer Arm. (If Brycen was a robot, I guess he was technically a Steel type.) After I won the battle and hugged Riser, I found myself on a snowy mountaintop with a Ponyta beside me. In order to get down the mountain, I had to ride the Ponyta all the way down the peak, including jumping over a huge gorge that was in my way.

Yeah, that wasn't weird at all. :sweat:

Sounds like you might've been playing too much Pokestar Studios. :p

I once had a dream where Ash, Brock, and Bowser (random, lol) somehow met together and got stuck in quicksand in the desert on a full moon. They all sank in, but then the next scene showed them just waking up on the surface of the desert as though they had respawned. Nothing out of the ordinary happened afterwards except for the fact that Ash's Pikachu seemed to have been inhabited by the spirit of an ancient egyptian Lucario. Somehow, that allowed Pikachu to use any move in the games and have incredibly high base stats. As if Ash's Pikachu wasn't hax already...
For some reason that sounds familiar...

As much as I am ashamed to admit it at my age, I have. I've been having this reoccurring dream where I can see myself in a mirror and... yeah. It's weird, because other than these dreams, I can never see my own body or reflection in dreams.

I had one funky dream yesterday:

I was walking down the street with a random Zorua by my side, whe we passed by Ash and N having ice cream and holding hands (your guess on what relevance it has is as good as mine) and then this giant demonic-looking horse-carriage thingie fell from the skies and I battled it with my Zorua, Zekrom and Serperior, as Ash used Pikachu and N used Reshiram, but the thing let out a battle cry that sent us all flying. The Confusing End.

I had a dream a few months ago that I was in the Top 2 of an anime style league. My Ferrothorn, Lanturn, Arcanine, Mamoswine, and Archeops were all down, along with my opponent's (a girl a bit older than me) Salamence, Froslass, Starmie, Galvantula, and Crobat. It was down to my Empoleon against her Torterra, my Empoleon won with Ice Beam, my injured Staraptor (a battle accident from the semi-finals) glided down from the stands, and Empoleon picked us up. Cynthia presented me the trophy and the girl congratulated me. My hand was an inch from the trophy when I woke up to my alarm clock.

I had a strange but cool lucid dream last night. Eariler in the dream I discovered that I could climb on top of the front door in my house, and if I jumped off, I could fly.
Later on , it was night time and it was raining. I climbed on top of the door,jumped off, and became a Zekrom and flew around. And I had night vision. It was pretty damn awesome.
The next morning, I stepped out onto my front porch. The grass glistened from the previous night's rain. I remember I was wearing my epic Pokemon hoodie. I tried turning into my OC pony(for the 3rd time) to test out unicorn magic. It was a slow and odd transformation,and instead of being in MLP art style, it was realistic. The dream ended right as my legs were changing direction to match that of a pony(it felt really weird,but it was interesting).

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom