• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

Many times, haven’t been on one since 2006, when I went to Mexico

Have you ever been on a long road trip?
(12 or more hours in a vehicle)

No, the maximum for me was 8 hours.

Have you ever wished you liked something but didn't?

Yep, especially coffee
we have tons of them all over Seattle, yet, I never liked the taste of coffee
There are more main one that comes to mind

Have you ever wanted a pet snake?

Sorta, but not really.

Have you ever wanted to finish reading a series of books but just didn't have the time?

nah. mainly because i almost never read. (Books, not forum posts, just so we're clear on that)

Have you ever changed your forums username?

Couple times, waiting long times is tough

Have you ever used same avatar more than once?

Not yet.

Have you ever posted multiple references to the same song and had nobody get them, utterly ruining your blindfold kick back type of a game?

not yet

have you ever added too much of one ingredient on a sandwich?
(such as too much cheese, or too much meat, or too much condiment)

does bread count as an ingredient? if so yes.

Have you ever owned a cat in real life?

Yes

Have you ever gotten a song stuck in your head for more than a week?

Yes

Have you ever gotten a song stung in your head for a month or more?

not myself

have you ever tried to plant a seed?
(even if it never grew)

No

Have you ever opened a door to someone knocking and you weren't wearing pants? (accidentally)

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom