• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heart Gold Soul Silver Sprite and Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
New sprites eh!
Hibiki_deportivo.png
Kotone_deportiva.png

This is their Pokethlon clothing.
http://pkstation.com/portada.php

Hibiki's and Kotone's sprites are made of win!

*steals the Kotone one*

Whoops completely forgot what site I was on, heh.

Anyway, is there a sprite sheet for the HG SS trainers? I can't work with GIFs, always give me the first frame only.

second page.

hgss-trainers.png

Oh wow, those new sprites are awesome! I hadn't seen them before.

Gods don't have to be omnipotent and omniscient, especially in polytheistic settings.

Sorry, I was just ranting. Too many people act like Arceus SHOULD be omnipotent, and would be recognized by any trainer on the street as GOD, when the games themselves are wonderfully ambiguous as to exactly how powerful it really is, and Arceus's legend is rather ancient and obscure.

Back on topic, I'm lovin' the Pokethlon sprites. Kinda makes me wish Lucas and Dawn had gotten sprites for when they got fancied up for contests.

Roughnecks are the left data from Platinum. They appear because of Battle Frontier (which has the same trainers as Platinum one 'cause it's a lame copy-pasta).

I'm pissed out that Biker is remade CueBall from FRLG. They were REALLY lazy with Trainer Sprites this time (they reused WAY too many DPPt sprites).

Don't really understand why you would complain. It looks awesome! And the reason they look similar is because....THEY'RE THE SAME TRAINER CLASS!!!

Gold without his hat looks so... different than I expected. My initial thought was that he'd have emo-like hair. I'm glad the designers went on a different direction. He kinda reminds me of an Ace Trainer, which happens to be my favorite trainer class.

Kotone looks without her hat..Something about her sprite is odd, her hair I mean.

I expected Hibiki to look like Pete, the original Harvest Moon protagonist, was without his hat in SNES. He looks more like either of the Harvest Moon Marks', AWL or IOH Mark.

He actually looks good, better then Lucas does without his hat. I like him better without his hat, his hair's fuzzy and it makes him look cute.

Is Kotones' jumpsuit pink, or red?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom