• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello Cold World (Octy & Jester)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I wish Gibles lived in Union Cave," Luna replied as she sighed and looked up at the bright sun. "I would love to have a Garchomp one day."

"Oh yeah?" Rex asked, gently putting her hand in his. "Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky in the cave and see a stray Gible!" Rex smiled. "Gibles are really strong pokemon, but I've also heard they take a lot of patience to raise. I'm sure you can do it," Rex nodded his head.

"I'd love to see why a stray Gible would be in a cave so far from Sinnoh," Luna commented as she followed Rex, "But they are wonderful Pokemon. I would love to have one."

"You never know..." Rex trailed off. "So, do you want to be the very best?" Rex asked. "Gibles can be incredibly strong pokemon, in the hands of an incredibly strong trainer. Are you aiming to be the top?"

"Not exactly," Luna answered, "I just want to take a journey and make the most out of my life. If it happens that I'm in the top of trainers, then I just am."

Rex nodded his head as Luna spoke. While that did sound tempting, just going for the fun of it, Rex knew that he had other motives in mind.

"I think I'm going to try to be the best," Rex started. "It takes a lot of work, but I think, with enough practice and time, anything is possible."

"That is also true," Luna nodded as she kept walking, "But I don't want to be the best. I just want to be as good as my abilities allow."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom