• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello. New here.

FoxLightstep

Reaction score
Keep an eye on your shoulder against the wind of your walk
An eye ahead to know who doth talk;​
More just saying hello to the forums. There's questions I have about some things that GaiaOnline people just won't answer or discuss for some reason. Figured it's best to drop by here and check out this place :)

I'm usually really bad at posting to multiple forum boards but I'll try to stop by more often than not.
Listen to the Voice of Reason
And ye shall pass the Grasp of Treason​

Wow, nice intro.

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy.

I think I played GaiaOnline in 2004, but I didn't like it for some reason lol.

Thanks.

Oi and welcome to bmgf! Have fu, and feel free to ask any questions that you may have!

Thanks guys for the welcomes :)
I have so many friends on Gaia that I just don't leave lol. Currently the place has the biggest draw back of the best features being irl money only :/
At any rate, I don't want to babble.

Hello! And welcome!

If there's a pokemon avatar that you're dieing to start with, I suggest requesting one from the member Kumo. He makes lovely avatars.

And as for a sig, you can just post a request in my shop thread, found in the Artist Alcove>Artisan Gallery

Thank you for the suggestions. I think I have it handled though. :)
Been forum-boarding since about '95.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom