• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello there.

Ozarukage

Holy Potato
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Oza. Nice to meet you. Even though I technically haven't met you yet.

Okay, so, um, introduction,.......... wellll, I've played Pokémon since Gen I, though I probably only started playing by the time Gen II was ongoing. I've not fully played any Gen IV main-series game, so my Sinnoh knowledge is lacking. But when Gen V started I finally got a DS ad got back into it. Though I haven't finished B2W2 either :blush:. Now I'm hoping for a 3DS soon so I can fully behold the glory that is Gen VI. I also follow many side-games. I've completed two Rangers and a Mystery Dungeon, while having some progress in many others.
I watched the anime up till Advanced Battle, though I still keep up with characters and team changes and any important stuff. Manga is a much slower story, but my collection increases bit by bit.
I've been using Bulbapedia for like ages, and I use it pretty often. When Black/White came out I created an account and thought I'd actually contribute, but after helping out with a few Gym Leader pages I vanished. Now, I've finally decided to make an account here, since it seems like a cool place. But whenever I make an account on a forums I'm always afraid of either my interest dying out, or the forum dying out. It's happened to me a lot. Though, this seems like a very strong community so I'm not counting on it :)

Okay, that's gotten a bit long and I haven't even talked about myself. Okay, so um, I'm 18, I live in India, and I'm currently studying Zoology in college. Apart from Pokémon, my interests include food, books, poems, anime, sitcoms, movies, and some videogames. I obsessively watch TV shows, and semi-obsessively play video games, though I only complete under 50% of games, because I tend to get distracted by new ones. I love to bake and write (poetry and fiction). I also like making art, but I'm terrible at most forms of it. I make bad jokes.

So, um, hi again!

Welcome, Oza! I definitely recommend to finish B/W2 but perhaps that's just my bias since I found them to be great games. n~n; You'll have a great time here given how many boards and Pokemon fans we have so have a blast and let the staff know if you need anything. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom