• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!

Jolene

Gone 5ever
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jolene! I have been into Pokemon since Generation II. I have been searching for a place to discuss Pokemon with like minded people and I have found the perfect place after forum hopping.

Another more serious reason why I joined here is that I am a lesbian and I heard about Bulbagarden's strive for equality and was impressed. It takes a lot of bravery to do what you guys did for the greater good!

All in all I'm exited to get to know you guys better and just have a fun time discussing Pokemon and other stuff!

Hi Jolene, welcome :) I started with Gen 2 as well, love those games and also their remakes. I definately would like to play them again. This is a friendly community and yes we do support equality here, everyone should feel like they can be themselves. I hope to see you around and Im sure you'll make a lot of friends here. Feel free to message me if you want to chat or need any help with anything. I hope you have a great time here and if you need help, feel free to ask any questions you have, I'll help you the best I can. See you around ^_^

Thank you! You guys are so nice, I feel at home here already.

Yeah, one of the things I noticed is how open Bulbagarden is to all sorts of people, which is a pretty great thing. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here - seems like you're already settling in really well and meeting some of the awesome community here. Your username is kind of familiar though... not sure where I've seen it but perhaps I have seen you around elsewhere before.

Well, have a splendid stay on Bulba and message me anytime if you want to talk! :3

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom