• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!

Jayyx_

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :) You can call me Jay, and I hail from the sunny island of Singapore!

Anyway, I've been lurking around for quite a while now, and never really got to making an account, but the recent announcements on Pokemon X & Y got me really hyped up and all the discussions are just so interesting that I can't help but to want to join in haha! My favourite generation of all time is definitely gen 3, or specifically RSE! It's probably the nostalgia factor though since Emerald was the first ever pokemon game that I owned, which pretty much guarantees a soft spot in my heart.

Aside from pokemon, I also adore mangas, light novels, Korean webtoons. fanfics and ballads and acoustic music! :)

I hope to get to know more pokemon fans as well, since pokemon isn't really extremely popular in my country and most people my age have already outgrown them. Furthermore, it definitely doesn't help that half of already little pokemon fans are really just fans of the first 2 generations, which can be a bit annoying when you bring up the later generation. :/ Don't be afraid to drop a hello - I don't bite!

Hey, Jayyx_! Welcome to the forums! I was a little bit of a lurker for a while, so I know the feeling, but I'm glad that you finally joined. I hope that you turn out to be a productive member!

Your avatar is the cutest, Jayyx, Helioptile is the most adorable Pokemon revealed so far in my opinion. Welcome to the forums and it's nice to meet you. I think pretty much everyone is hyped for Gen VI. If you'd like to discuss the games we have a forum just for that which is here: Current Event: Pokémon X and Y. Make sure you're familiar with all forum rules before starting to post and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any staff member such as myself. I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Hey, Jayyx_! Welcome to the forums! I was a little bit of a lurker for a while, so I know the feeling, but I'm glad that you finally joined. I hope that you turn out to be a productive member!

Thank you! Haha, I will try! :) Though probably not as active I would like to be since I have to prepare for a major examination soon.

Thank you! Are you a TWGOK fan as well? Elsea is really really adorable!

Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.
Thanks! So far I've been enjoying myself here with the forum being pretty interesting with lots of stuff to do, so I don't have to worry about getting bored haha.

Hello and welcome to the forums.
Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

Your avatar is the cutest, Jayyx, Helioptile is the most adorable Pokemon revealed so far in my opinion. Welcome to the forums and it's nice to meet you. I think pretty much everyone is hyped for Gen VI. If you'd like to discuss the games we have a forum just for that which is here: Current Event: Pokémon X and Y. Make sure you're familiar with all forum rules before starting to post and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any staff member such as myself. I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Thanks! I know right! Look at thing! Look at its derpy smile and tiny arms! How does that not make you just wanna hug it? ): Which is another reason why I'm quite surprised that it was not as well-received as the other revealed pokemon. Thanks for your welcome once again!

Oh my gosh Jay your avatar is adorable. :D Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to finally make an account - it's totally worth it. I'm really excited about X and Y and so are a lot of other people, so you should chat it up about the games and make friends. I'm sure BMGf will leave a really positive impression on you.

Welcome to the forums, Jay! Hope you'll have a great time here, and your avatar looks amazingly cute! c:

Welcome to the Forums Jay! :)

Thank you! :) Just out of curiosity though, are you a Chinese? :)

Nice font, welcome!
Thanks! I really like your signature; it's really hilarious.

Oh my gosh Jay your avatar is adorable. :D Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to finally make an account - it's totally worth it. I'm really excited about X and Y and so are a lot of other people, so you should chat it up about the games and make friends. I'm sure BMGf will leave a really positive impression on you.

Thanks! Hahaha, I will soon! And yes, I've been enjoying myself here. The people here are extremely nice! :)

Welcome to the forums, Jay! Hope you'll have a great time here, and your avatar looks amazingly cute! c:
Thank you! Erza looks amazingly cool in your avatar as well haha!

Welcome to the Forums Jay! :)

Thank you! :) Just out of curiosity though, are you a Chinese? :)

Nice font, welcome!
Thanks! I really like your signature; it's really hilarious.

Thanks! Hahaha, I will soon! And yes, I've been enjoying myself here. The people here are extremely nice! :)

Thank you! Erza looks amazingly cool in your avatar as well haha!

Nope, I just enjoy learning about Chinese/Japanese/Korean languages. :)
I only know the basics so far for each though.

Hello jayx! Welcome to the forums. We've all been lurkers on forums at one point, but so glad you can join us. Hope you can enjoy it here.

Nope, I just enjoy learning about Chinese/Japanese/Korean languages. :)
I only know the basics so far for each though.

I think that's already an achievement. I tried to learn Korean a few years back because I was really into Kpop back then, and I failed miserably. Like seriously, I didn't even went past the mastering Hangul stage.

Hello jayx! Welcome to the forums. We've all been lurkers on forums at one point, but so glad you can join us. Hope you can enjoy it here.

Thank you. As stated above, I'm really enjoying myself here. The people's here are really nice and very enjoyable to talk to. :)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom