• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Help me finish the Kalos Dex~!

zwandude15

Reaction score
Looking to trade (and return trade) for these pokemon. I only say, "return trade" because most are legendary and I don't expect to keep them. Unless of course, there's something you're looking for in exchange. IV Bred poke, Pokérus, etc.

All I need to finish are :
Swirlix
Huntail
Zapdos
Articuno
Poochyena
Xerneas

Thanks for your help everyone!

Last edited:
I can 'return trade' you my Xerneas and Zapdos and I can get you a Poochyena..for a Skrelp maybe since it sounds like you have Y? I'd like to get Yveltal and/or Moltres marked down in my pokedex but other than that can't think of much. It'd also make me much more comfortable trading my two legends. XD

@Togekissed: That'd be great! Is there anything I can trade you for it? I realize its pretty common but, haha.

@Tucker: I do have Yveltal and I happen to have a Skrelp as well! I can run into Moltres today and catch that as well.

@Chimchu14: Awesome! Is there anything you'd like in return?

My FC is: 3625 - 8126 - 3499

Edit: I realize my reply is super late. :[

Alright, then that will do great. ^^ My FC is 2938-7064-0266, and my trainer name is Church. Lemme know when you've got them ready.

Alright, then that will do great. ^^ My FC is 2938-7064-0266, and my trainer name is Church. Lemme know when you've got them ready.

Just caught Moltres! I'm ready when you are. ^.^

I..cannot seem to find my Xerneas and I apparently don't have a Poochyena with me, give me a few minutes to catch one.. So sorry. XD

I..cannot seem to find my Xerneas and I apparently don't have a Poochyena with me, give me a few minutes to catch one.. So sorry. XD

Uh-oh! Haha. Do you have another game you traded it over to maybe? Sometimes they're in plain sight but I can never seem to find them in the box. -.-

Uh-oh! Haha. Do you have another game you traded it over to maybe? Sometimes they're in plain sight but I can never seem to find them in the box. -.-

He was in my battle box. Ahahah gave me a heart attack for a second there. XD Is a Poochyena egg alright with you? I can hatch it for you real quick if you'd prefer.

@Tucker: Thanks so much dude! Glad you were willing to trade such fragile pokemon with me. Oval Charm, here we come!

can i get a we do a articuno for moltres return trade i dont have him in my pokedex yet
huntail we can just do whatever for
all my info is in my sig
whenever you see me on just send me a invite i am on alot
i can do swirlix 2 if its fine with you and togekissed

can i get a we do a articuno for moltres return trade i dont have him in my pokedex yet
huntail we can just do whatever for
all my info is in my sig
whenever you see me on just send me a invite i am on alot
i can do swirlix 2 if its fine with you and togekissed

Just added you, and that'd be great!

@chimchu14: Thanks a ton!

Thanks to all of you that replied and had the willingness to trade. I've completed the Kalos Dex with your cooperation. ^.^

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom