• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

here r my pokemon

Erm, are you 10? Anyways, the moveset is horrible. Safeguard isn't really neccessary. Hyper Beam is a worthless attack, and Magnitude is inferior to Earthquake.

Ditto to that "Zeta"

Hyper Beam is a worthless Attack(except on my awesome Zapdos)

And since when did Aggron get Magnitude and Safeguard...? Gamesharking or something, are we...?

It's also a kind of useless team to just have one, misspelled, Aggron and nothing else. I mean, sure, I went after the Elite Four in Ruby with just my Blaziken, but that was after it was up to 100.

Plus, Aggron would be better if it had a STAB move. Or Take Down/Double-Edge. Especially if it has Rock Head.

I'm assuming you're a novice here, because you only raise one pokemon? I used to do that, but I learned.

I suggest raise a team of other pokemon, but include Aggron. Just edit it's moveset. Try Earthquake, Take Down/Double Edge like Chidna said (especially if it's ability is Rock Head,) Thunderbolt/Surf, and Metal Claw. You could replace Metal Claw with Rest or something, but that would get rid of the only STAB move you have.

I'm still not so good at these games even though I play alot, so suggest anything you want to my moveset.

your aggron sucks badly my missingo vs ur aggron MISSINGO PWNED AGGRON badly!! your pokemon sucks badly

offense use the missingo glitch.. or the m glitch..

agron lv 58
atks:hyper beam
safe guard
metal defense
magnitude

Dude i hate to say it but your pokemon is the most pathetic piece of garbage ive ever seen teach it some new moves and your aggron will be a dominating pokemon earthquake instead of magnitude and hyper beam is to only be se on a pokemon with realy realy realy high attack and teach it dragon claw or something instead of iron defense but safeguard is very usefull keep that unless it starts to become obselete report back when your pokemon gets better

Erm, are you 10? Anyways, the moveset is horrible. Safeguard isn't really neccessary. Hyper Beam is a worthless attack, and Magnitude is inferior to Earthquake.

Hey when i was 10 i was pwning faace do not mock those in the first years of double digets man

missingo and m pwn ur stupid but... come on a mudkip is better!!! choose a ledgendary not a aggron

Oy... Glitch Pokémon cannot be compared to normal ones. Their stats are so haywire, it's impossible.

Plus, Gen I can't battle Gen III. And everyone knows that the echidna-turned wolverine thing in my avatar is the best anyway. Flamethrower could take down an Aggron any day of the week.

And just so those posting next do know: Hyper Beam is actually all right on Aggron. In Gen III. Gen IV, it becomes special and that's certainly not Aggron's forte. I'd recommend Rock Slide or a similar move instead. Physical + Stab = win. Same with Iron Tail or Metal Claw.

dude, this aggron of yours needs to learn a move that is at least HALF WAY useful, like something like this set

Nature rock head
item chesto berry
moves:
double-edge/take down
earthquake
iron tail/metal claw for stab
rest
aggrons defense are good, so chesty resting will do wonders with him

Hyper Beam is actually all right on Aggron. In Gen III. Gen IV, it becomes special and that's certainly not Aggron's forte.

Really it becomes a special in Gen IV, that's pretty sweet in some cases.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom