• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey Guys!

Kecleon King

Master of Reptile Pokemon
Reaction score
Long time Pokemon fan here, first time taking part in the Bulbagarden forums.

I still like Pokemon, even after these (about) 11 years. I want to make it clear that I love the game, but i'm not particularily fond of the anime. Are there any trainers here 21 or older? It'd make me feel less ashamed to still enjoy the Pokemon game franchise.:phew:

Hey there buddy! Glad to meet you! Hope you like it here. I'm 16, so I feel old, but no big deal. We're all Pokemon fans here! :)

D'aww, at the moment it feels more like a guilty pleasure.

Thanks for the warm reception you two, I'll try to be a contributing member of these forums. That, or I'll just stick to my plan of mass breeding Magnezone and Ditto, in attempts to get Shiny Magnemite.:disgust:

Eh, shiny Ponyta is better.

But I digress. Welcome to the garden. please do not step on the spam plants. Enjoy your stay.

Eh, shiny Ponyta is better.

But I digress. Welcome to the garden. please do not step on the spam plants. Enjoy your stay.
Oh, you can't convince me otherwise, any way you slice it. In my opinion, a shining Magnezone is more intimidating than a shining Rapidash.:drool:

Oh, you can't convince me otherwise, any way you slice it. In my opinion, a shining Magnezone is more intimidating than a shining Rapidash.:drool:

who said anything about a rapidash (though Silver flames are cool)?

And i find a shiny luxray to be 10x better lol. Anyways, welcome and enjoy ur stay here ^_^

xD Welcome Kecleon! I wouldn't worry about your age - I believe we have members aged over 40, so being an older fan is no big deal.

Welcome to the site- there are quite a few people in their 20's or older here ^_^, they're our veterans. I have no opinion on the shiny argument, so... yeah. I'm HH- I enjoy the games much more then the anime as well.

xD Welcome Kecleon! I wouldn't worry about your age - I believe we have members aged over 40, so being an older fan is no big deal.
Oh, that's a big load off my mind. Now I know I no longer have to lock all my doors and shut my blinds when I want to play Platinum.:lol:

Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm 17 years old if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to Bulbagarden.net.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom