• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hey

SMXX

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a big Pokemon. I mean I'm like big Pokemon. I MEAN SH-

line break

Hello, my name is SMXX, the initials of a name I used long ago but now am taking up again because it had glory to me. That's not important. What is important is, I'm new to the community and I have a weird sense of humor. I love Pokemon too, so that's primarily why I'm here. I frequent the Bulbapedia wiki a lot and figured it was time to land in the forums and see what it was all about. Really though, I'm just a lonely trainer who needs friends to battle and trade with and shoot the poke-breeze with, if you will.

I hope you aren't horribly offended by the bad intro I made, with the fake cut and everything like I was missing my lines. Yeah that's what that joke was about. I'm explaining it ironically. Because that's funny. This is also intended to be ironically funny, but it's not. Sorry.

line break

I want to put my friend code in the big friend code pile for friend safari but I don't know my friend safari, can anyone help me out with that? I'm much preesh.

Until next time! Signing off.

-SMXX

Thanks Shiny Diancie...I MEAN MEGA CELEBI...I MEAN SHINY MODERATOR!

My bad that was a bit too predictable. Still though, I will check out these spots to conquer.

Welcome! I like your sense of humor, that was funny. I'm sure that you'll like it here! Also, good luck with those battles.

Well, you live in Florida, like Pokémon, have an odd sense of humor. ARE YOU MY LONG LOST BROTHER?!!??!?!?!?

I am brother and sister to all. I love you.

By the way, still need that buddy to check my FS. Someone step up to the plate!

Cool, man, that's cool. I tried to PM you but the law has got me down saying I need to be posting more before I can whisper sweet nothings to the populace. But I won't spare you what I wrote so here it is in a quote.

You're a pal. If your offer is still withstanding, I'm available all day today to make trade and friends and stuff. You seem like a cool cat.

It should show my signature but my friend code is IF I CAN REMEMBER IT OFF HAND...0173-1415-5386. I confess, I had to go read a previous post of mine to get the code again cause I couldn't remember it. One of these days...Anyway, feel free to friend me and I'll do likewise and we'll trade wonderful Pokemon, or you can just tell me my friend safari and leave me in the cold...to suffer...

:kk:

I chose that smiley because it seemed the least appropriate.

But yeah, I'm raring to go. RARING TO POKEMON THING. DO THAT POKEMON THING I AM!

Cool, man, that's cool. I tried to PM you but the law has got me down saying I need to be posting more before I can whisper sweet nothings to the populace. But I won't spare you what I wrote so here it is in a quote.

You're a pal. If your offer is still withstanding, I'm available all day today to make trade and friends and stuff. You seem like a cool cat.

It should show my signature but my friend code is IF I CAN REMEMBER IT OFF HAND...0173-1415-5386. I confess, I had to go read a previous post of mine to get the code again cause I couldn't remember it. One of these days...Anyway, feel free to friend me and I'll do likewise and we'll trade wonderful Pokemon, or you can just tell me my friend safari and leave me in the cold...to suffer...

:kk:

I chose that smiley because it seemed the least appropriate.

But yeah, I'm raring to go. RARING TO POKEMON THING. DO THAT POKEMON THING I AM!
Alright, I added you!
Also, nice choice for the face!

Alright, I added you!

sorry for the awkward trade; my collection of pokemon is shoddy. ALSO I HOPE YOU DIDN'T HEAR MY MOM YELLING THROUGH GAME CHAT.

i am not even sure how game chat works

but your friend safari is Bug with a Beautifly, Pinsir and if i can get this last one to appear...Combee!

Pinsir and Beautifly I needed and caught tots much. Much love.

Last edited:
Alright, I added you!

sorry for the awkward trade; my collection of pokemon is shoddy. ALSO I HOPE YOU DIDN'T HEAR MY MOM YELLING THROUGH GAME CHAT.

i am not even sure how game chat works

but your friend safari is Bug with a Beautifly, Pinsir and if i can get this last one to appear...Combee!

Pinsir and Beautifly I needed and caught tots much. Much love.
You have Poison with Cascoon, Muk and Venomoth!
And don't worry, mines pretty dry too. Glad to see it helped you!

Thank you muchly, I can now SUBMIT MY NAME INTO THE BIG PILE OF NAMES!

Anyway I'm always available for quick skirmishes or impromptu trades. I have plenty of Pokerus (though I'm sure everyone here also does) and like to spread it around. Once I reach ten posts you may hear from me again!

Thank you muchly, I can now SUBMIT MY NAME INTO THE BIG PILE OF NAMES!

Anyway I'm always available for quick skirmishes or impromptu trades. I have plenty of Pokerus (though I'm sure everyone here also does) and like to spread it around. Once I reach ten posts you may hear from me again!
You're welcome! I hope you enjoy being here.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom