• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heya.

Kaustic

Seriously, I'm a guy.
Reaction score
I've been into Pokemon ever since it first came out stateside, yet I've been unable to find a Pokemon community which interested me until now. So, greetings everyone.

Thanks, Jokool!! :)

Nothing much at all on this end. Besides the promise of dinner on the horizon. XD

How about with you?

I suppose that's how it goes more often than not, eh? XD

Thank you, Shiny Celebi. So far I'm enjoying the forum a lot. :)

Greetings Kaustic and WElcome to BMGf. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Thank you, Soulmaster. :) I take it you're a fan of Texas A&M?

Yes I am. You are the first person here that has been able to say that without me telling them.

I figured as much when I read your location. :D

Tannehill's getting a lot of buzz going into the draft. I'm just hoping he doesn't wind up somewhere crappy.

Yeah he was a good one. I sadly don't really follow sports so I can't say a lot in that department.

Hopefully the next quarterback you guys field will at least be comparable. Especially with the move to the SEC.

Well we just know that the move to the SEC is one of the worst things we could ever do. Only the executives don't agree everyone else says it is a bad thing to do.

In terms of viewership (which is the angle I'd imagine the executives are looking at), it was a good move. But, in terms of almost literally everything else, it was a HUGE error. I'd wager that your fanbase is livid right now. I know I would be.

Still, hopefully y'all manage to scrap together at least a decent season of it. :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom