• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hi! am i the only one to use my real name?

Oremor

was 400BadRequestPr
Reaction score
I'm new here and everyone seams to use their pen names? should i do that to?:cheers:

Kamusta ka? Nice to see a Pokemon player from the Philippines in the Garden, I'm from there as well, half filipino. Anyways welcome to the forum! Also I guess it's just typical for people to use pen names online though there is really no need to. Anyway welcome! Hope you have a good time here =)

thnks you two! can you speak in full filipino Infinite Time?

Unfortunately no... I really wish that I could though, I can watch TV there and semi understand what is going on but no I can't speak it =(

Well, seeing as you dropped into my new thread, I should drop into yours.

Shall we explore the forum together? :p

Nope youre not the only one...Legacy is my real name...lol_jk

What, do you really think DuskDawn is my name?
of course not. it'll be kind of weird to say: Hey! Wanna go skateboarding DuskDawn97?! but i do know someone who actually has a number in her name...

I'm actually using my real name, just twisted and made it more English.

Anyways, welcome to the forums.

hello
well CC are my initials so I guess I sorta use my real name
anyway welcome

Welcome!

I have two names, so the name I use here is just as real as the one the government calls me.

I use my real name for everything.
It's not exactly the most common name so it's usually available plus it sounds a bit odd so it fits in perfectly on the internet :p

Well I never use my real name online. Its too uncommon. Lol. My username isn't even a name(or maybe not even a word), haha.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom