• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi guys!

Porygon2

Reaction score
Hiya, I knew this site from Bulbapedia which I knew about ages ago. I decided to join because this site look interesting and fun! My favourite Pokémon games are Emerald, Gold, Ruby, Platinum and FireRed in that order.
The reason I chose :lx233: for my username is because I always found that duck rather strange and useful. I have him in my ruby team and he kicks *** in the Battle Frontier. But he's isn't my favourite Pokémon. Mine has to be :257:

Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.

Oooh *looks at avatar* Super Saiyan 3 Trunks :D I heard that there will be a new Dragon Ball Z film, did you hear? It's gonna be about in March 2013 in Japan

Welcone to a war-free zone. My name is Leavanny, I will be your roleplay guide.

Greetings Porygon2 and Welcome to BMGf :) Feel free to ask any questions you have, I'm always open ^_^

Ohhhhh I love your username!! :D Cause Porygon's one of my favorite Pokemon! <3 Anyways Hi and welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here! ^^

Welcome to the forums, Porygon2. We're glad you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

Howdy!

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Happy posting :lol:

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom