• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi, I'm new

jnsharley13

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
  3. They/Them
  4. It/Its
  5. Any
So my name is jnsharley13. Hello.

I also have a fanfiction.net account, a deviantart account I've owned for three years, a tumblr, and a storm-artists (I haven't been there for a while though).

My favorite Pokemon character is Harley (season 8-10 on show). I hope you don't mind if I talk about him too much.

I don't know if I'll post on this site too much. The people seem nice but those rules I read don't exactly agree with me (absolutely no shock images or cussing no matter what? sheesh...).

So my name is jnsharley13. Hello.

I also have a fanfiction.net account, a deviantart account I've owned for three years, a tumblr, and a storm-artists (I haven't been there for a while though).

My favorite Pokemon character is Harley (season 8-10 on show). I hope you don't mind if I talk about him too much.

I don't know if I'll post on this site too much. The people seem nice but those rules I read don't exactly agree with me (absolutely no shock images or cussing no matter what? sheesh...).
Hi, welcome to the forums :)

Swearing is actually allowed, as long as it isnt directed at another user(which could be considered flaming). Shock images can upset many people which is why they arent allowed. If you have an image you want to post but arent sure if it's ok, feel free to ask a staff member if it's ok, and if you have any questions feel free to ask a staff member anytime.

Welcome! Ooooh, a Deviant! I take it you're an artist? I admire good art. I bet you're much better than I am haha. I have a tumblr too but I haven't used it much, and Harley is a fun character too!

Aww. It's too bad you don't plan to post much. There are some rules I'm not a big fan of myself but I still really enjoy this forum. I've been on many forums over the years and I find Bulbagarden to be my fav so I hope the rules don't stop you from enjoying the site =)

Yeah I make art. ...Well, drawings and fanfictions that is. 90% of my stuff is based on Harley.
I don't know, I just said that because the rules just didn't sound very appealing to me. I hope to see you around more often too! :3

hi there, I also have a Deviantart and Fanfiction account. My name on dA is natetheninja23 and on FF I'm 0bs1d1anKn1ght

FFNET account? Yay I knew it... I remembered making a review on one of your fics time ago... unfortunately I don't remember which fic was LOL
Well, I'm almost new here, at least as a registered user because of lurker... xD

Well, I must say that at this stage of the game is very hard to find a fan of the character, not like a 'unique' fav char, but for most people I know he is just one of the list of "characters I like or at least I don't really hate but that doesn't mean I go on fangirl mode for that". Do you like Team Rocket too?

It's a shame I don't draw anymore and all my fanfics about Harley and other characters are in spanish ;__; but... if you want it, you can pm for sharing headcanons or ... I don't know, just talk about the flamboyant and reluctant cacturne boy xD

Dogs: Hey! We joined recently. Today in fact!
Cats: Hello. Nice to meet you.

To Plushy Berry: Oh, hi. I sort of like Team Rocket too... not that I write stories or go all fangirl for them, but they are some of my favorite characters and I enjoy watching them about as much as Ash Ketchum (also I'm one of the rare Pikachu and Ash fangirls that doesn't ship either of them... except every once in a while AshxMisty, but I think that's canon, or at least it used to be).
I still draw every once in a while. You can see my deviantart page if you want. It's 90% Harley (the rest is miscellaneous anime characters and own characters). jnsucker12 (Jill) - DeviantArt I took three years of Spanish in high school... although, I failed that last year (and the year before that was a C, cannot remember the first year). I don't think I could read an entire fanfiction in Spanish though.

To Dogs and Cats: Hi. Nice to meet you both. :)

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom