• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi!

Ah nice username ^ ^ If you're ever confused (or bored) don't be afraid to message me!

Love making friends with people my own age here :3

Another question,how do you get a title like "loves giraffes" that is not just "registered user"

Another question,how do you get a title like "loves giraffes" that is not just "registered user"

Settings>Edit Profile and look for the thing that says Custom Usertitle. Be careful and double check you typed in the right box before saving. The Edit Username box is right next to it.

Well i'm not sure if this is where i introduce myself so feel free to scorn me and teach me where to go (^.^)
My name is Desteny , and i am new to this website. I'm hoping to make friends and i'm always wanting to learn from more experienced players how to become better. I've been playing since fire red and leaf green. My goal in x and y is to complete the pokedex. Feel free to say hi to me , i'm very friendly.

- Desteny

Well i'm not sure if this is where i introduce myself so feel free to scorn me and teach me where to go (^.^)
My name is Desteny , and i am new to this website. I'm hoping to make friends and i'm always wanting to learn from more experienced players how to become better. I've been playing since fire red and leaf green. My goal in x and y is to complete the pokedex. Feel free to say hi to me , i'm very friendly.

- Desteny
Desteny, you have to make a thread for yourself. All the new users have individual threads. Click on the "+Post New Thread" button just above where it says the title, type what you want in your main post, and post it. Here, I'll take a screenshot:
qRpIbIn.png

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom