• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Hidden Ability Regi Trio being given out by Bank

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
pokemon-bank-regi-trio-169-en.jpg

Last year it was the HA Johto starters that was Bank's gift, this year it's the Regi trio.

Regirock has Sturdy, Regice has Ice Body and Registeel has Light Metal. None of these have been available before nor are they available in any other way so make sure to pick them up if you're interested! The event last until October 31st 2016.

Deposit Three Solid Pokémon with Pokémon Bank! | Pokemon.com

For some reason I have never gotten Regirock. Haven't even gone out to get the Regis since I got ORAS. Good on Nintendo for doing my work for me :p

Seems pretty cool in my opinion. Although I am just happy to have the normal Regi's.

Yeah, honestly I think I prefer Clear Body on them. Would have preferred the HA Johto beasts though. But free stuff is free stuff and this is the only way to get these currently.

Yeah, honestly I think I prefer Clear Body on them. Would have preferred the HA Johto beasts though. But free stuff is free stuff and this is the only way to get these currently.
Clear Body is pretty objectively the better ability for the Regis (though I suppose Sturdy on Regirock isn't terrible), but like you said, free stuff is free stuff.

I really like this, it saves me rushing to catch them in OR/AS.

Ice Body could come in handy if you use Hail a lot/run a Hail team.

I hope they announce this soon for where I live because my Pokemon Bank Account is going to expire within 2 weeks and I'm planning to renew it when the next game is out... D:

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom