• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

High School Bans "Meep"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they banned one of the coolest words to come out of a Muppet? What's next, you going to ban the word "BOINK!" and "BONK!" next?

O god, I would LOVE to be the first student to get in trouble for wearing a meep t-shirt. The media coverage when I sue would be EPIC.

Beate to the punch. And a doubt such an event will ccur this year again.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

They banned a totally harmless word. I guess some losers have nothing better to do, WHEN IN FACT THEY HAVE JOBS. GREAT ARCEUS.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

They banned a totally harmless word. I guess some losers have nothing better to do, WHEN IN FACT THEY HAVE JOBS. GREAT ARCEUS.

And wouldn't you hate it if, while you were trying to work, people kept saying "meep" over and over and over again?

Meep.

That's pretty ridiculous. They should've just given him detentions up his ass and left it at that.

Then again, I hardly doubt any student will comply to the new rule.

MeepMep MeepMeep MepYip MepMeep Meeep Meep MepMepMeep Meep YipYip YipMeep MeepMeepYip YipYipYi MeepYip? MepMep Meep, MeepYipYip YipUhMeep YipYipYip Meep MepMepMep MeepMeMeep Mep Mep?

(Translation: When will the U.S learn? Also, does this mean I'm banned from
Danvers High School?)

Because they can't use a word over and over again to annoy teachers and distract their classmates?

What I resile now is that kids kept doing it when they asked them to stop
and they didn't.Think about how the teachers felt like when kids kept doing that and they asked them to stop and they didn't. If that happen to you, you would get annoyed right?
Well that's how the teachers felt.

What the flying fuck were the thinking?

It's bullshit. Banning a simple utterance like "Meep."

Fix'd myself because I am not fit to breed.

*head scratch* If the students are moronic enough (and I say this with so much love) to go through chemistry classes meeping because they think it's funny to derail their teacher from, I don't know, teaching them, the little snots deserve having words banned.

And were I still in highschool...yeah, I'd still think the same way (since I liked learning, and hated morons who took away from it). D: Cuz during my generation (all of eight years ago), teen rebellion was reduced to two things: not attending class simply because they don't like school/that class, OR skipping to smoke.

'Tards are 'tards. If the principal thinks it's a disruption worth punishing people for, I'm sure the decision to enforce it wasn't simply as arbitrary as you think it was.

Duh. What do most of you know about the responsibilities of your teachers anyway?

Fuck this crazy shit, meep all of you.

Woops I said meep excuse my language.

Seems like a pretty crazy new rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom