• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Closed for now)

What do you think about my sprites?

• Epic!

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Really nice

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Not bad

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Could be worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You need to improve

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (New: Avatars)

Could I please have a Squirtle Pokeball. :)

could i please get a banner?
pics: This(just the cat) and this
text: Breezepelt
me against the world.....
background: the midnight sky

Hi there.
I don't know if there's a spot open, but I'd there is, I want to request a banner.

PKMN: heracross, vespiquen, ulgamoth, denchura, armaldo, ninjask.
Background: whatever is easy for you to find.
Text: Feel The Wrath of Bug! (And a small caps on the upper right "knight stalker")

Thanks in advance.

Oh, also, can you VM me when its done?

IMPORTANT:

Shop is closed for now because my computer died and all my files and sites with it. I'll try to get it back and start working on the requests from my laptop (some are already done just not uploaded so those will probably have to wait until it gets repaired). Since I live in a crappy country, I'll be really happy if it gets repaired in a less than 3 weeks (although the problem is clear, they only have to change motherboard). I'm really sorry for this (trust me, I am, if not for anything else then because I'm stuck with crappy laptop) and I'll try to re-download everything but at first I have to find it.

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Open for now)

Sorry for double-posting. I just wanted you to know that this is updated. The shop is open now, at least for a while, since my PC is finally back!! School's now really tough, but I'll manage somehow.

3 request spots are open. If you requested something before and you want to change or cancel your order say so.

For Fairy Red:
316kmmf.png

Black would fit the 'guy' role better body-wise but I just can't help prefering the cool guy with glasses as the 'guy'. XD Too much yaoi I guess.

For Brocky
I made 3 different versions and I couldn't decide which one is the best. So, here are all of them.
14sh2fb.png
15xqogm.png
29e3q76.png

Last edited:

These are awesome!
Please can i have a couple trainer sprite? Please can i have the girl in my avatar (i can give you details). And Pkmn trainer black?

Thank you!

These are awesome!
Please can i have a couple trainer sprite? Please can i have the girl in my avatar (i can give you details). And Pkmn trainer black?

Thank you!

Sure, trainer couples take a while to do so don't expect it anytime soon. But it will be done this week.

could you do a revamp, Devamp, and Pokeball for Blastoise ? Then again possibly for Poliwrath, I apologize if I am asking to much

I'm back! May I please have this trainer as an iPod with a purple background? You can choose what shade, whatever looks best.

Could you make me a lineless Keldeo?

HikaruIzumi said:
For Fairy Red:
316kmmf.png

Black would fit the 'guy' role better body-wise but I just can't help prefering the cool guy with glasses as the 'guy'. XD Too much yaoi I guess.

Cheren is always top anyway so it works for me! 8D Haha, thank you!

Will do. ^_^

could you do a revamp, Devamp, and Pokeball for Blastoise ? Then again possibly for Poliwrath, I apologize if I am asking to much

Well, that's a bit much (considering that I made only 1 rewamp and dewamp XD) but I'll try to do it anyway. However, I'll do only for 1 'mon at a time. So that I wouldn't have tons of requests. (I don't have much free time as it is.) BTW from which gen to which?? (from R/B to BW/ from BW to R/B etc.) And tell me which mon you want done first. Then, when I'm finished and I have some spots free, you can request these edits for the other one.

Cheren is always top anyway so it works for me! 8D Haha, thank you!

I'm glad you liked it. :-D

---------

No more requests, please. All spots are taken. Thanks.

Will do. ^_^

Well, that's a bit much (considering that I made only 1 rewamp and dewamp XD) but I'll try to do it anyway. However, I'll do only for 1 'mon at a time. So that I wouldn't have tons of requests. (I don't have much free time as it is.) BTW from which gen to which?? (from R/B to BW/ from BW to R/B etc.) And tell me which mon you want done first. Then, when I'm finished and I have some spots free, you can request these edits for the other one.

I'm glad you liked it. :-D

---------

No more requests, please. All spots are taken. Thanks.

I'd like to see Blastoise first, as far as revamp/devamp go Gen I (Japanese games) to Gen V

thanks again :)

For Pokeslob
2m6l6dl.png

Pokeball

aywz81.png

Rewamp

126g0av.png

Dewamp

For NeedleStorm
315fvwm.png

For Fluffy Cinccino
2ni9o5h.png

I hope you like them.

HIKARU!
May i have a banner?
Basicaly Axew and his evolved forms
Text: Brothers in Arms
Thanks in Advance! I know it will be awesome!

HIKARU!
May i have a banner?
Basicaly Axew and his evolved forms
Text: Brothers in Arms
Thanks in Advance! I know it will be awesome!

Sure.
--------

All spots for requests are full now.

can you make me an evil version 2 kyurem (black and purple)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom