• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

.:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - Event Pokemon Database -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: .:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - All 493 Pokemon, Shinies, Event, Items and more.

No, you didn't offend me, is just that i don' want other to ask this again, what i post is an old answer to the first person who return his Arceus because it was cloned.

And about giving you the original, i don't think any of the Pokemon cloned are original or unoriginal they're the same, even if i clone, you can't say if the one you're holding or the one stored is the first.

Last edited:
Re: .:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - All 493 Pokemon, Shinies, Event, Items and more.

this is true
I'd take you at your word though
if you told me the one you traded me I'd believe you until it was proven otherwise

can i trade an azumarill for a Birthday Pikachu?

also, are you still holding your random starter egg giveaway? if so, then i would like to trade for another two as well

Sure and sure. :)

do you have an absol with super luck and attack up nature?

Hello Hiro, long time no see. I'm interested in your TRU Arceus. I would give you my heart, or just my Luvdisc. Interested? *Wink*

Your heart... sounds so tempting... ;-)

I'll take your offer. XD

Your heart... sounds so tempting... ;-)

I'll take your offer. XD

If you are currently available to trade, I am as well.

I am interested in your Birthday Chimchar and I am offering World09 Weavile for it. However, I want it clone.

By the way, is the Chimchar UT?

I would really want a Shokotan Pikachu-colored Pichu and/or a deoxys and what kind of nickname(s) do you want the azumarill to have. sorry it just feels odd offering azus for rares...

Forgotten: Sure, i'll clone it and give it back to you. :)
Also, the Chimchar is UT

picha; is ok, i really love azumarill!!! But please make the names very original. :)

Thanks. When are you available to trade?

I'm available now.

Are you still available for the TRU Arceus? If so I'll nab my DS.

Do you still have any of these?

-WSHMKR Jirachi
-Deoxys (any)
-Alamos Darkrai
-Manaphy (any)
-Regigigas (any)
-TRU Shaymin
-Arceus (any)

PM me with what you want for them.

PS - I really want the TRU shaymin! Are you still taking Azumarill?

Last edited:

Hi,
I'm interested in this,
WishMaker Jirachi.
I have a lvl 100 10anni Lugia, legit.
Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Edit: Damn, I just remembered the Lugia is on my Pokemon Ranch. My Wii is busted for some reason.
Do you still accept Azumarill ? If you do, could I get it for that, and once I get my Wii working, I'll drop you a VM?
Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Hi. I wanted to know if you could breed Charmander with Belly Drum and Outrage. I have a female Charizard with those moves, and I wanna breed a male charmander with those attacks, but females can't pass down egg moves, so I would like to get one from here, if you have some, or can breed one. I need it to be male, and it's nickname should be "Beast".

I would also like an XD Lugia, if you still have it. Heres what I can offer:

TRU Arceus(I traded the Rowap berry,is that ok?)
TRU Shaymin(This is cloned. Is that fine?)

Since I need 2 pokemon, should I give you both? If you would like both, could you clone them, and trade them back? Thanks in advance.

Here's my FC - 1118 6469 7810

Hi. I would just like to request a Tropius, and an Electrivire for 2 Azumarill. And if it's not too much of a hassle, could they be holding master balls?? plz and thk u :)

Last edited:

I'm very very busy, as you know i'm running my own forums, so please be patient, i'll try to do the trades maybe tomorrow, or sturday, or sunday, it all depends on the weather where i live. :)

What can I give you for the shiny eeveeloutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom