• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Holy crap, who's here?!

I'm also wondering why he didn't get stronger. Which is kind of lame for the waited and expected comeback of the Big Boss. I call it unepic. Unless of course, they give you a believable explanation for that and his role is really interesting.

Anybody found some of his dialogue already?

I'm also wondering why he didn't get stronger. Which is kind of lame for the waited and expected comeback of the Big Boss. I call it unepic. Unless of course, they give you a believable explanation for that and his role is really interesting.

Anybody found some of his dialogue already?

nothing's been found. yet. Serebii hasn't even gotten that far.

His dialogue in FRLG said that he'd dedicate to training, instead of studying. I doubt that'd be different in the japanese version, and it was also said in the Fame Checker.

But in any case, Lance also got weaker in 3 years. :p He did say he'd start from scratch in FRLG, though. And I don't think it's ever implied anywhere that Giovanni wanted to retake Team Rocket. His underlings were too stubborn to think that maybe he did disband the Team, and then did all their crap.

Of course, it's better to wait until this comes to light.

Just a speculation, but possibly you do all the things with TR and find Giovanni after the fact (still not wanting to rejoin them). Makes sense, in a way.

EDIT: Or do we already know? :eek:

Last edited:
What exactly does Giovanni (along with Gideon) do? What's his purpose? (Aside from battling him.)

How do we encounter him? Do we know the details yet?

Ooh, a mystery. Does he double battle with Gideon, or will they be in different places? I kinda hope they won't be in the same places...

Just a speculation, but possibly you do all the things with TR and find Giovanni after the fact (still not wanting to rejoin them). Makes sense, in a way.

EDIT: Or do we already know? :eek:

This is what I want to happen. I have my fingers crossed.

Giovanni's back... AND HE HAS A HAT!!! FEAR THE HAT!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist doing that. :)

As I thought, meeting him is supposedly a download-only event. : (

We have no idea though. Ill try finding the script link so you can check it yourself.

サカキ: なっ なぜだ……! わたしの ねんかんは ムダ だったのか……! またしても このような こどもに わが やぼうを うちくだかれるとは! ケットだん さいこうの ゆめが まぼろしとなって きえてい
おーい!

サカキさまは いったい どこに いっちゃったんだろう? どこかで この ほうそう きいてくれてるかなあ……

サカキ『じぶんの ちからを はあくできない うちは まだ こども ということだ…… おぼえておくがいい

Anyone want to take a stab at puzzling out what this means?

What does Giovanni have to do with Celebi? o.o

And you can only battle Giovanni during an downloadable event? No mention of Silver?
What.the.fuck.GameFreak.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom