• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HonorShipping Fans [Morty/Falkner]

Granted, their Towns are in adjacent towns. It's not like Falkner trying to date Volkner or something.

That'd be rather awkward. Heh, both of their names end with 'ner. Isn't that odd? Jsut thought I'd like to point that out.

Some Fanart:

From Hihibash93

HonorShipping_Signature_by_hihibash93.jpg

inue-hatake

FalknerxMorty_Signature_by_inue_hatake.png

That'd be rather awkward. Heh, both of their names end with 'ner. Isn't that odd? Jsut thought I'd like to point that out.

Yeah, they sound almost exactly the same because of the similar "v" & "f" sounds too, lol.

Some Fanart:

Those are so cute, especially the last one, it totally sums up their relationship for me <3 I may sig it...

Also, what do you think would be Morty/falkner's idea of a perfect date?

I think my earlier idea of a bellchime path picnic would be perfect for morty, or maybe a trip to the ruins of alpha 'cause of the historic feel to it and the tie with Ho-oh, though I bet Falkner would love to take him hangliding <3

Last edited:
Yeah, they sound almost exactly the same because of the similar "v" & "f" sounds too, lol.

Those are so cute, especially the last one, it totally sums up their relationship for me <3 I may sig it...

Also, what do you think would be Morty/falkner's idea of a perfect date?

I think my earlier idea of a bellchime path picnic would be perfect for morty, or maybe a trip to the ruins of alpha 'cause of the historic feel to it and the tie with Ho-oh, though I bet Falkner would love to take him hangliding <3

They could Hang glide INTO the ruins of Alph and then have a picnic there.

morty and falkner do look pretty cute together,a dn i think that morty probably is they 'guy' in the relationship. :3

Now that it's summer, let's think of a fun summery topic!

What super romantic summer activities would they do together?

honorshipping ftw!!!

um, I forget her name, but on fanfiction.net, this chick wrote two shor stories about honorshipping, she insists the first one was poorly written, but I absolutely loved them both!!! Especially Falkner acting so adorible in the second one....

I think the stories are called, New Years Resolution and New Years Absolution, I think....but just search up Honorshipping and you'll find it!!!!!

annnnnnd
CABLESHIPPING FTW hehe

honorshipping ftw!!!

um, I forget her name, but on fanfiction.net, this chick wrote two shor stories about honorshipping, she insists the first one was poorly written, but I absolutely loved them both!!! Especially Falkner acting so adorible in the second one....

I think the stories are called, New Years Resolution and New Years Absolution, I think....but just search up Honorshipping and you'll find it!!!!!
XD Awww, Ita-kun like my fics. Thank you~

What super romantic summer activities would they do together?
If they weren't GLs, I'd be, "Let 'em hit the road together!"

....No, wait, there are more than eight gyms. TRAVEL for the next couple of months, anywhere the wind blows them. <3

I can just see them having a picnic together surrounded by fireflies. (Voltbeats?)

Wait, so, Roronoa Zorua, y-you wrote those......wow.
It's always cool to meet the author of a story you like!!!

I feel all giddy now...hehe...weird...

Wait, so, Roronoa Zorua, y-you wrote those......wow.
It's always cool to meet the author of a story you like!!!

I feel all giddy now...hehe...weird...
^^ Yep, I'm Luna Tiger (currently playing under a temporary name). Honorshipping is my pride and joy, and I was never more happy when I put each of my stories out for them. Both NYR and NYA are due for rewrite though; they've been in a state of rewrite for several years. Temper, Temper turned out as I hoped it would, though. =) Either way, I'm happy you enjoyed the NY series as much as you have.

I was kind of hoping the gang would have hit Johto before GenV had come out. *had a fic idea for if they had* I figure at least Morty would have been revisted, anime-wise.

I'd really like to see Morty in his HGSS outfit in the anime. -sigh- Alas, it seems it wont happen.

Honorshipping <3
Why did I not notice this thread before?

This is like, the only ship I support for both Morty and Falkner.

Honorshipping <3
Why did I not notice this thread before?

This is like, the only ship I support for both Morty and Falkner.

Lol. It's super cute isn't it? I still SacredShipping to some degree, but not nearly as much

Totally.

If yall could pick one song to describe Honorshipping, what would it be?

Back
Top Bottom