• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hottest Pokémon Girl

Hottest Girl on Pokemon

• Misty

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Dawn

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • May

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Skyla

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Flannery

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Lorelei

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Professor Ivy

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jasmine

• Candice

• Elesa

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • Ash's Mom

• Whitney

• Sabrina

• Malva

• Olivia

• Clair

• Other (comment in the post)

• Total voters
Wow your putting me in an interesting sitation, I would say Leaf and Hilda and as far as age consernes I have always thaught of the main protagonists to be teenagers except for mabey Gen III they don't strike me as being older idk why.

Really? She's only been said once?
gotta be queen lucy for me.
then probably cynthia.
I guess it must be the long hair

You do realise with all the protagonists you can just up them to your age in your head, therefore you are no longer a pedo? :p

Since I'm a girl, I really don't dig on the extra skin in this anime. I like the new poison gymleader they have for the new games now. She looks cool and she has white hair! Finally someone in the show might have white hair.

Hottest Girl in Pokemon

Who do you think is the hottest girl ever appeared in Pokemon games or the anime and why? My top 5 probably goes like this;

1.Skyla. I like the way she walks, i like the way she talks. Just look at her. She's smokin'.
2.Lorelei(Prima). One word. Boobies.
3.Prof. Ivy. Her eyes. And of course her rocking body.
4.Dawn. I know she's 10, but in my opinion she's the hottest companion Ash ever had.
5.Whitney. I like redheads.

Honorable mentions,
Cynthia. Coolest female in the Pokemon history. She's not here in my list because of her black dress.
Ash's mom. A true MILF.
Misty. Our first love.
Elesa.
Candice.
Flannery.

I never liked May, I hate those short leggings of her. She's like a boy. Girls should pick Water type starters unlike her. Dawn looks great with a Piplup on her lap. And I personally hate Torchic evo-line, maybe that's why i don't like May that much.

Last edited:
Re: Hottest Girl in Pokemon

Jasmine
Cynthia
Prof. Juniper
Elesa

I also find May and Dawn cute, but not "hot". Maybe If they are above 13, then yeah! xD

I think Ash's mom is hot xD

lol why not?

uhmm...
Flannery-don't need to say more :3
Elesa
May
Dawn
Skyla

WHERE'S IRIS? x3

Iris is far from being hot, she is too young (on the games) for that and her outfit doesn't help much.

But she sure is one of the cutest pokégirls.

Jasmine 4ever
I always liked her
JasmineHGSS.png

Attachments

• JasmineHGSS.png
    JasmineHGSS.png
    993.8 KB · Views: 8,657
Last edited by a moderator:
This might seem a bit unconventional, but I was always fond of Nikki from the Trading Card Game on the Color.
100px-Nikki.png
Even from her face, I can still vouch for her. And maybe it has to do with her possible affair with Mr. Ishihara. Who knows?

From the show, I would say either Lorelei or Jasmine.

Blue/Green from Special/Adventures. She is really great.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom